#8 Sick In Bed

Today is Friday and I finally got out of that wretched place they call school. My only friend here, Justin, wasn't even here, he's gonna get it I swear. I get home and park in my driveway going straight to his house next door.

↠↠↠

"Get off your ass you jerk!" I yell taking of the blankets and throwing a pillow at him laughing only to see him open his eyes and smile. "You left me in that prison alone, what the fuck!" I yell.

"Y/N I'm sick." He sniffs reaching out for me to get in the bed.

"I go to school when I'm sick." I scoff.

He laughs, " Come on baby." He is such a flirt even when he's sick.

"Sorry Justin, I thought you ditched without me." I sigh sitting on the floor near the bed.

"Never." He says motioning for the trash can. No, not barf. I grab it for him and sure enough he throws up. I rub his back and apologize. I feel horrible.

I get in bed with him turning on the TV giving him some medicine. I apologize even more, I didn't know he was this sick. Before I can say sorry again he kisses me on the lips. I kiss back, I've been waiting for this forever.

"Does this mean-" I ask blushing.

"Yes." he says cutting me off and pulling me into his chest. I might get sick but now I have the man of my dreams.

 I might get sick but now I have the man of my dreams

------------------------

Author's Note :

omg jb bed selfies are the best. like damn. thanks for reading. requests still open just leave a comment or message me. vote and comment if you liked it, i need feedback. thanks, bye bye.