#4 Drunk At The Club

I was in my room watching Netflix, by myself of course.
    "Let's go to something, we are so lazy!" my roommate says. Jumping on the bed poking me.
    I roll my eyes, "Like what?"
    "Get ready, we are going to the club." She smiles.
    I put on a nice dress and makeup, I hope we have fun.
    ↠↠↠
    We head over to 1oak which takes about 30 minutes due to traffic. When we are finally at the front we see paparazzi flashing their cameras. Maybe we'll see a hot pop star. Haha, I wish.
     We dance and dance with the occasional flirtatious man. They offer us drinks and who can say no to free drinks? I was dancing with my roommate when some guy bumped into me making me spill my drink.
    "What the hell man, that was my last free drink?" I yell over the music looking down to see where I spilled. Ugh, not my shoes! This guy is gonna be sorry.
    "Sorry babe, I can get you another one!" He slurs holding onto me for balance.  This guy has some nerve. I look up at him to tell him off to see a very drunk Justin Bieber. I look for my friend to see she's winking at me from afar leaving the club with some guy. Great.
    "Hey beautiful, you don't happen to know where my friends are, do you?" He nervously chuckles.
"No, I don't even know your friends." I scoff. Then he throws up all over the floor. Thank God I backed away just in time.
    "Ugh, we should get you home." I sigh getting out the keys, thank God my roommate didn't take the car. He holds onto me laying his head on my shoulder. He smells like beer and sweat. I never thought I'd meet my first celebrity like this.
    "Whatever you do, please don't barf in the car." I say. "Show me where you live so I can drop you off." I say prepared to just go home and sleep.
    "Ok, go straight." "Make a right." He points. "Wait, no keep going straight" he says making me swerve. "Okay right." He shakes his head.
    "Great we are lost" I say hitting my head on the steering wheel. "What's your address?" I ask taking out my phone.
    "1463, wait no, 6143." He slurs. Home it is, I can't believe I'm taking him to my crappy house. Ugh, God why me?
  ↠↠↠
    "Wake up!" I yawn slapping his face gently. He wakes up walking slowly using me for balance to the door. I go inside and put him on the couch, my roommate isn't even here to help me. I look back at my new guest to see him tossing and turning then falling off my small couch.
    "Not liking my cheap couch?" I ask giggling and helping him up. "You can sleep in my bed for now." I say automatically regretting it, he better not puke on my new sheets.
    "Here some advil for your head." I say rubbing my head giving him water and pills.
    "Come cuddle with me, that will help me more." He says with pleading eyes moving to the end of the bed. Is he serious? I chuckle as a response and put a show on. I'm so tired. I sit in the bed as far away from Justin as possible hoping he's asleep. Next thing I know he scoots closer to me with his eyes closed. He puts his head on my stomach peeking at my reaction.
    "I do not want to cuddle with a drunk person." I say pushing him off of me.
    "But I'm so hard to resist." He says raising his eyebrows smirking at me. He puts his head back on me and I know he won't stop so I let him and rub his beautiful locks.
 ↠↠↠
    I wake up to the door creaking.
    "Holy crap, Y/F/N did you sleep with Justin Bieber?" She yells. Oops?

---------------------------------

Author's Note :

this reminded me of the bizzle phase he went through. good times. anyways, there is more to come so vote or comment so i know you like it. for requests just message or comment. thanks, have a great day! :) bye bye.