#15 Mini Golf with Bieber 2

Your POV

I open my eyes from the kiss that Bieber just gave me. Definitely was not expecting that. I look at him and back to Fredo and my sister. Both Fredo and my sister are looking at the ground angrily rolling their eyes. I look back into Justin's eyes to see him smirking with a tint of blush creeping up onto his cheeks. 

I chuckle pulling my hand to slap him, hard

I chuckle pulling my hand to slap him, hard. He pulls his head back, walking backwards stumbling back into the water. He looks up with a confused face holding his cheek. I roll my eyes and look up to see Fredo laughing so hard I'm surprised he's not crying. I look up to him for help and he walks over pulling my hand to get out. I thank him and start walking out.

"C'mon Y/S/N, let's go." I grab her hand pulling her out. She stops pulling me back reminding me that I'm wet and very cold.

"Look Y/N, I'm sorry I did that, let's go to my house so we could clean up.", I look down to Justin to see those gorgeous eyes I just can't resist. I grab his hand and help him up mumbling a simple "fine". I look to my right to see my sister low-key fangirling. Ugh, why did we need to run into Justin Bieber?

↠↠↠

We drive through Beverly Hills and it's absolutely gorgeous, all the palm trees and gorgeous houses. After a long, ride filled with Fredo and my sister jamming out to unreleased songs, we finally get to Justin's suite at the Montage. Justin unlocks the hotel room angrily and we walk in with awe. The suite was huge with a beautiful view, it's like a dream come true to even set foot in such an expensive place. I quickly shut my mouth when Fredo nudges me giggling. I walk around setting my purse down as I watch my sister jumping onto the bed grabbing a bunch of snacks and turning on the TV. I look at her with death eyes, she shouldn't be making herself at home. She shrugs motioning for me to grab some of her candy.

"Y/S/N stop!", I whisper in the strictest voice I could muster. She giggles with food in her mouth moving her hands in a motion that says "he's got money!". I slap her arm, and she rolls her eyes. Fredo joins her and I walk to Justin who hands me a towel.

"You should take a shower first.", he doesn't look into my eyes, probably embarrassed that he thought I wanted him. Nope, sorry bud. I mutter a thanks, but he knows I'm still pissed. How could a guy be so stupid, oh, wait it's a celebrity, of course they could be.

↠↠↠

After I'm done showering in that heavenly bathroom, I'm ready to leave, but Fredo and Y/S/N suggest to hang out even more. I comply only because they seem like they are really hitting it off, more like big brother and sister which is great because if it was the other way, Fredo would definitely get a slap. We walk downstairs and Justin leads us to the back of the hotel where there are kids playing soccer. I sit down and watch while Justin goes to play with them and Fredo and my sister head to the other side to swim. I watch as Justin enters the swarm of kids stealing the ball. He grabs it from the ground and hugs it laughing along with the kids trying to take it away. I giggle because his cheek is still pretty red.

The only reason why I slapped him is because he expected me to go along with the kiss just because he's a celebrity

The only reason why I slapped him is because he expected me to go along with the kiss just because he's a celebrity. He can't just assume he can get what he wants. I continue to watch him play and I start noticing that he isn't all bad. He may seem like a jerk, which is what I thought of him, but he really is sweet. Justin gives the ball to a kid and begins walking over to me.

"What's up?", he nods his head up smiling.

"Just thinking.", I smile back looking at the waiter holding a delicious looking smoothie.

"About?", he notices and takes money out handing it to the waiter and giving me the smoothie.

I laugh and say thank you, "How I slapped you pretty hard."

"It was a bet anyways.", he looks up at me blushing and taking the drink from me. I roll my eyes.

"And here I thought you weren't a snobby celeb.", I scoff. He says sorry and we share the drink, he explains to me his life story along with his and Fredo's bet, it's pretty harsh and I automatically feel a wave of guilt. He pushes my apologies away.

"Justin, I'm really sorry, I did misjudge you.", I stumble upon my words and feel a blush creeping up as he smirks at me. Ugh he is so adorable. Fredo and Y/S/N come changed and she says she's ready to leave, by now it's dark. We get up and leave as the guys walk us out. I turn around before heading into the street and run to give him a kiss on the cheek I slapped. I run back to my sister until I feel a hand hold me back.

"You wanna go out sometime?", he looks at Fredo then back at me getting nervous. I nod my head and continue walking, I turn back to catch a glimpse of him, I blow a kiss and he smirks, those gorgeous dimples on full display.

 I nod my head and continue walking, I turn back to catch a glimpse of him, I blow a kiss and he smirks, those gorgeous dimples on full display

Paparazzi come rushing towards us bombarding all sorts of questions. What have I gotten myself into?

------------------------------------------------

Author's Note :

hey guys. this one was not planned, but someone gave me the idea and it turned out great! i got this off of the fact that Justin is legit obsessed with The Montage. *BLURB* did you guys see Justin's vid that he posted like some girl told him she didn't like his hair. the video was sexy af like bless me again Justin. some fakeliebers these days smh, it's not their hair, deal with it. *END* okay, thanks for reading. leave some suggestions in the comments or message me. have a bieberlicious tuesday! God bless!