Universal Studios

Your POV:

 My cousins and I were at Universal Studios for the day. It was their first time so we were just taking our time.We got off of the escalator and went to the closest ride. We were walking towards Jurassic Park laughing, and singing along to the music they played in the background. We walked towards the spot where you can watch the people go down that big drop. We stared and I laughed when I saw their scared faces.

 "Come on guys, it's not that bad! Les go!", I grabbed both their arms and started pulling, but they wouldn't budge. I looked at them with a face that said "really".

 "Y/N, this is our first time, cut us some slack. Give us some time to get use to the idea." They looked at me with pleading eyes and I complied, and rolled my eyes. I put my elbow on the wall and put my head on my hand. How long is this going to take? I sighed and turned my body away from them when I saw a familiar figure a couple feet away eating ice cream. I rubbed my eyes and saw him with Jazzy and Jaxon. OH LORD. They began walking right toward us, Justin holding their hands and his bodyguard walking behind them.

 They began walking right toward us, Justin holding their hands and his bodyguard walking behind them

 I couldn't breathe. I just stood there, paralyzed, I love him, I've supported him through it all and here he is within view. Right in front of me, I've been waiting for this moment my entire life. I hit my cousin on her shoulder because I just couldn't speak. They both turned around and were like, "Holy shit, is that really him?!" I nodded my head and gulped then I couldn't help but sprint to him. Tears were running down my face, I wrapped my hands around him sobbing and mumbling "I love you". I felt his body shake, he chuckled and wrapped his arms around me, hugging me back. I felt another pair of arms pulling me away then heard Justin say "leave her" to the bodyguard. I finally let go and look him in the eyed. He smiles that gorgeous smile, "Hey".

That's enough to have me breaking down once again even more so when he embraces me once again. He pushed me off and my heart breaks only for it to be mended again when he lifts my chin up saying "Hey, gorgeous, don't cry, it's okay." He asks why I'm crying and I go into my whole life story and how he saved my life. After a great conversation including him acknowledging how much of a belieber I am, he asks if we want a picture. I turn to my cousins to see them nodding anxiously. I bite my lip, "Well, I was actually kinda wondering if maybe, maybe you'd want to hang out for the rest of the day?", I cringe because I know he'll make up some excuse not to. He nods his head chuckling while looking down at the kids.

"Of course, I hate pictures anyways! I'd love to, I'm tired of these kids!", he jokes nudging Jaxon and Jazmyn. I nod my head maybe a bit too excitedly, I was here for the experience not a stupid picture. Jaxon does a fake laugh then grabs his elbow and hits Justin in the stomach.

"Hiya!"

"Jaxo, that hurt!", Justin groans holding his stomach. "He likes to show off." Justin says looking at my cousins and I while Jaxon points at his elbow.

"Whatever bro, Jurassic Park here we go!" Jaxo yells marching towards the line which we didn't have to wait in.

"Perks of being a celebrity, am I right?" Justin smiles putting his hand out in front of him for me to enter the ride first. Ugh, my heart. I'm on the far right along with Justin right next to me and the kids in front with Justin's bodyguard. Oh, and my cousins behind us.The ride was peaceful in the beginning, if you've been on it already, you're prepared. Though, Justin told me it was the kids' first time.