Chapter Thirty-Seven

*A/N* Damn you guys are committed XD thanks for the lovely comments and enjoy the double update ! ^.^

(Hidden lyric in the chapter. Find it and comment it, and get a chapter dedication :3)

Chapter Thirty-Seven

"Do you mean it?" Veronica asks quietly, looking at me like she can't believe what I'm telling her.

I let go of one of her hands and take her cheek. My hand covers an entire side of her face. "Absolutely," I tell her. "I don't think you quite understand the magnitude of the amount of feelings I hold for you." I bend over and brush my lips across her cheek.

Veronica giggles and steps away from me, giving me a flirty smirk. "Sounds like someone is addicted to little ole me," she sticks her tongue at me and let's go of my hand. "Come on, lets get something to eat. Are you hungry?"

My stomach answers for me as it grumbles. We both laugh and she takes my hand again, pulling me out of the room. We take the stairs quickly and then go to the giant kitchen Veronica had me in before. She directs me to sit at the counter so that she can cook again. I'd offer to help but the only thing I grew up with didn't involve much cooking at all.

"So what would you like?" Veronica grins at me, pulling a frying pan off the rack. She twirls it before putting it on the stove. "Well?"

"I'm not really sure. I only started eating different food lately and I've only had cafeteria pizza. Surprise me?" I shrug and lean my elbows on the table.

"Well, let's see. At school today they're serving chicken fingers. Would you like some chicken fingers? I think I have some frozen."

"Sure, I haven't had-," I literally gasp and jump off the stool. "It's Wednesday! We're late for school! Oh my god, I can't believe I forgot. This is so bad. Mother is going to be pissed at me!"

"Harry, it's too late to go to school."

"No, it can't be."

"It's about two in the afternoon, Harry. You slept pretty long. I thought you were dead a couple times," Veronica laughs and goes back to fixing something to eat. Doesn't she care that we just missed an entire day of school? I never miss a day.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" I ask incredulously.

"You're cute when you sleep. Plus, I didn't feel like going to school." She shrugs and her lips pout a bit. "I didn't think you would get too mad about it."

I groan and sit back at the stool. I grab at my curls, frustration building within me. "Well I'm upset," I mutter. God, I'm so dead when Mother finds out. "When I'm murdered, I want you to write a couple things on my tombstone for me."

"Oh stop being dramatic. Come on, it's just one day. One day of us just being completely free from other people's judgement and stares and laughter. Harry, this is a day that belongs to us." Veronica comes to my side and puts a hand on my shoulder. "Please? Stay with me for the day. One day, that's all I'm asking."

I sigh and look at her. She frustrates me so much but I can't turn her down.

"One day. One day to just forget everyone," she whispers to me, her lips close to mine.

I nod, knowing I'm going to regret it later. "Fine, one day."

Her smile sends my heart racing. I want her but I better run away. Too bad I can't seem to make my feet abide to my will.

~~~

About an hour later, my stomach is full from eating chicken nuggets and french fries; two things that I was never allowed to eat. Veronica handed me a towel and directed me to a shower, demanding I take one so that we could go out for the day. I have no idea what she has planned, but I don't argue.

I step out of my shower and dry off in the bathroom. I reach for my clothes and realize I didn't take a fresh pair in with me. I can't put back on my dirty ones, that would just make the shower entirely pointless. I sigh and securely wrap the towel around my waist. I shake my hair out and falls across my face before I put my glasses on. I grab the clothes and pad my way back towards Veronica's room.

I come back into the room and see her standing in front of a mirror, fixing her own clothes. Her hair is damp and I figure she just have taken a shower as well. Obviously there's multiple bathrooms in this giant mansion. Her outfit is casual; black skin tight jeans with holes at the knees; a white shirt that has The Killers written in black bold letters across her chest; and black high top converse. She looks perfect to me.

I cough and she turns around, her eyes tracing down the front of my body. I hold my hands over my towel, trying not to feel awkward about being practically naked in front of her.

"I'd agree to letting you walk around like that, but I don't like the idea of having other people see your body." Veronica steps closer to me, her eyes still traveling down my body.

I try to cover myself with my hands. I don't have a body like Aiden's or Bryce's or anyone in that category. I'm lanky and awkward, a slight pudge on my stomach, and definitely not a single sign of abs. But the way Veronica stares at me makes me believe that she sees something else; it still feels awkward to have her eyes on me though.

Veronica takes my hands and moves them away from my body. I look away from her eyes, refusing to watch the disgust that I know will form on her face. I know I'm not much to look at and I don't pretend to be.

"I need clothes," I say, desperately wanting to just cover my body up. I should have listened to Mother and went on a diet. I'm fat. I'm not fit. I'm not attractive.

Veronica turns my face to hers and searches my eyes. She lets go of my arms and reaches up, taking my glasses off my face. "Your eyes are so green," she awes.

"And yours are brown," I state.

My answer makes her laugh and she shakes her head. "I keep forgetting you don't know much about romance."

"Can I just have some clothes please?" My voice squeaks as she looks down again. Only now she's less than a couple inches from me, much more capable of seeing me clearer.

"You want clothes?" Her voice is low, a quiet purr against the skin that she blows across. Her head close to my chest.

I fidget. "Yes, please." I'm not comfortable being so revealed in front of her.

Veronica kisses my chest and I groan. Her lips are so soft, like feathers across my skin. Her hand trails down my chest, edging closer to the towel. Shivers run down my spine.

"I'm getting a different message from you," she teases, her hand palming against me. I react immediately, my cheeks flush as I stiffen beneath her hand. Something flashes in her eyes and she bites her bottom lip, making my stomach flutter. I feel nauseous.

"Veronica, please. I-"

My head tips back and I moan as her hand slips beneath the towel, brushing across me. My eyes widen as she wraps her hand around my length.

"Wh-what are you doing?!" I stutter, my voice high even in my own ears.

Veronica puts her other hand on the back of my head and pulls me down to her lips, kissing me roughly. Her other hand continues to stroke me and I can't stop moaning. She won't let me pull away from the kiss and my body doesn't have enough willpower to move away from her hand.

I've never felt this before. I ignore the fact that she must have done this dozens of times on different guys, and just think about the sensation I'm feeling.

"Veronica, s-st-stop. I'm g-gonna-" she cuts me off, grabbing my head and pulling me down to her again.

My head is spinning and something tightens in my stomach. I don't know what's happening but I don't want it to stop. Veronica doesn't let go of me, wont let me even pull away from her kiss. I feel her thumb rub across the tip of me and my legs shake, threatening to have me crumbling down.

I gasp when my entire body quivers, shaking as I moan against her mouth. Her stroking slows and I hear nothing other than the pounding in my heart. My legs feel like jello and I'm on my knees suddenly, my body unable to support itself.

Veronica smirks down at me, her brown eyes amused. I can only stare up at her, my mouth open.

"I just -you just. We just-," I can't even form a coherent sentence.

Veronica bends over and places her lips on mine softly, completely opposite of a few seconds ago.

"Looks like another first," she winks. "Now let's get you dressed." She turns and walks to her closet, taking out some clothes.

I just stare at the brunette. What the hell is she doing to me?

**A/N**

Last chapter got so much awesome feedback, I wrote this one :3 double update!

Comment (: Vote !