Anything For You

Directly next to The Seine, Ladybug and Chat Noir struggled to break free from their separate bindings. They both kicked ferociously, but nothing seemed to be working. Ladybug's lucky charm would work, but she couldn't use it since her hands were tied behind her back. "You'll never get away with this, Tormentor!" The villain laughed viciously. The purple butterfly outline then appeared around the akuma victim's eyes. Hawk Moth was probably telling him a plan to take their miraculouses. He foolishly turned his back to the heroes. This distraction could prove helpful. Ladybug lowered her voice and leaned over to Chat Noir. "Psst, Chat. Do you think you can chew through this rope?"

"You're kitten me, right?" Chat squinted his eyes.

"I thought you were a cat, Noir. I've seen those small fangs of yours." Ladybug winked and smirked jokingly. "It's the only thing I can think of at the moment, alright? We don't exactly have a lot of time to have other plans." Chat Noir rolled his eyes but agreed to her humiliating plan. He may look like a cat, but he was surely human. Even if he didn't always act accordingly...

Ladybug quickly but quietly scooted in front of Chat. She lifted her arms up as high as she could with them bound behind her back. It wasn't long before Chat tore up the rope with his teeth and freed Ladybug. With Tormentor still focused on some conversation with Hawkmoth, Ladybug had enough time to untie her partner's hands as well. "It's over, Tormentor. Lucky charm!" A red and black spotted shoe lace dropped down. The villain quickly turned around. "Chat Noir, keep him busy!" While Chat distracted the bad guy, Ladybug thought of what to do. Of course! She ran up to Tormentor and tied his ankles together. He collapsed onto the ground, giving Ladybug a chance to grab the necessary possessed item.

As she approached him, he looked quite irritated. "I've had just about enough of you." Tormentor grabbed for her ankle, causing her to collapse onto the ground. That provided him enough time to stand up and destroy the shoelaces. He lifted up his wand, in which the akuma was hiding. "You've tormented me long enough. Let's see how you like it, Ms. Bug! He shot the wand towards Ladybug, hitting her directly. At first, she looked confused since nothing immediately happened. She then suddenly began to levitate slightly above the ground before shooting off into the river. Unfortunately, she hit her head on a rock as she hit the water.

"Ladybug! Nooooooo!" Chat shouted in panic. Tormentor chuckled devilishly before leaving to torture the rest of Paris. Chat Noir was definitely frightened. It's no secret that cats hated the water...and he was no exception. He had no other choice, though. Chat took a few steps back, inhaled a deep breath, and sprinted towards the river before diving in after Ladybug. Since it had only been a matter of seconds, she was still fairly close to the surface. Chat scooped her up and swam back to the nearest ground surface. Safely on solid flooring, he cradled Ladybug in his arms. Chat Noir gently pushed her bangs back from her face to examine the bloody cut across her hairline. "Come on, Ladybug. Please wake up! Paris needs you. The citizens all need you." He paused, "I need you..."

Ladybug's eyes slowly began to blink open. She sat up quickly, coughing up quite a bit of water. Chat caressed her back gently with his hand. Feeling weak, she lied back down. Chat was more than happy to hold her, too. Ladybug looked up at her own personal hero. She grinned, her teeth shining bright, "I thought cats hated the water?" Droplets of water from Chat's wet hair fell onto Ladybug's face.

"Trust me, I do." Chat chuckled, "My lady, you know I'd do anything for you."