Noël Spécial

After temporarily running away from home, Chat Noir could not help but wonder how the rest of Paris was celebrating their Christmas holiday. the black cat made his way through the city until he happened to come across Tom & Sabine Boulangerie Patisserie. Curious, as most kittens are, Chat Noir peered into one of the windows of the Dupain-Cheng family's apartment. He had seen Marinette smiling along with her mother and father as they all embraced each other in a hug. It saddened the young boy to see how cheerful the three of them appeared to be for being able to spend such a wonderful holiday with one another. Celebrating Christmas used to be a major tradition priority within the Agreste mansion...until Adrien's mother went missing.

Marinette, sensing a pair of wondering eyes on her, turned her attention away from her parents in order to look outside of one of the frosty windows. Her bright blue eyes instantly fell upon Chat Noir, whom seemed to be quite heartbroken. He was sitting on top of a nearby snow-covered rooftop as his head hung low. Feeling a sense of guilt, Marinette broke free from her parents' arms as she told them what she had just seen. With their approval, she quickly threw on her warm winter coat, pink fuzzy scarf, and heeled winter boots before rushing out of the bakery's front door.

Chat Noir was completely oblivious to the fact that Marinette was now staring up at him, standing on the street below. The young girl cupped her hands together around her mouth in order to raise her voice to a much louder volume. "The Ladyblog may say that the suit is indestructible, but I highly doubt it's doing much to keep you warm in this cold, winter weather!"

The black cat looked down at the teenager with a puzzled look. "Marinette?" He jumped down fro the building to stand directly in front of her. "What are you doing out her? You should be inside where it's warm and spending Christmas with your family."

Marinette's lips formed a half-smile. "Yeah? I could say the same to you." After witnessing Chat Noir's immediate reaction, she assumed that the hero must be having some sort of family problems. Thinking quickly, she slipped off her pink scarf and gently wrapped it around the young boy's neck. "Will you please come inside, Chat? You shouldn't be alone on Christmas."

Chat Noir smiled as he caressed the soft scarf swaddling his neck. Marinette was such a sweet and generous girl, much like Ladybug. He would hate to have his negativity ruin her Christmas holiday. "I'm alright, Princess. I don't want to interrupt you and your family's holiday plans."

"Nonsense!" Marinette playfully smacked Chat Noir's chest before wrapping her arm around his. She rested her head on the boy's shoulder as she began to lead him towards her parents' bakery. "With all that you do for this city, it would be an honor to spend my Christmas with you, chatton."