The Model and the Hero

Ladybug was squatted down on the roof of the school, watching the students enjoy their free period. She smiled to herself as she saw various groups of friends hanging out on the main floor of the school socializing with one another. It wasn't long until she spotted the boy that she was primarily searching for. Ladybug immediately jumped down to the railing of the second floor, directly above that particular person. Gasps followed by the superheroine's name could be heard throughout the crowd of students, but the one that she had her eye on did not seem to notice. If he did, he did not act as if he did. Ladybug pulled her arm back and then threw her yo-yo at him to entangled him up with it. She pulled the student up closer to her at eye level.

When the boy looked at the face of his captor, he couldn't help but smile. "Hey, babe. I was wondering when I'd get to see you again." Shocked, inaudible whispers could be heard coming from the floor below them. After all, it wasn't everyday that Ladybug stopped by without a bad guy near by.

"Yeah...I'm really sorry about that, Adrien. My other self has been a bit busy this week." Ladybug smirked, "Will you ever forgive me?" She gave her boyfriend her playful pouty face. Her eyes looked quite bright and beautiful as she blinked them frequently.

"Hmm...I'll think about it." Adrien winked before attempting to lean closer to Ladybug. It was quite difficult, though, since he was still swinging upside down. The girl rolled her eyes at his failed attempt and yanked him directly in front of her, pulling him in for a kiss.

After a short while, Ladybug gently lowered the blond model down to the ground floor of the school. She jumped off of the railing, flipping a few times before landing on her feet next to Adrien. She took his hands in hers, "I really have to go, Adrien. We're still on for dinner later, right?"

"Of course. My place at six?" A small blush was making its way to Adrien's face. Even though him and Ladybug had been together for quite awhile, they never made it public. In fact, Adrien was surprised that she showed up to his school.

"That sounds absolutely perfect." Ladybug placed a gentle kiss on Adrien's cheek. Noticing that the entire student body was observing the strange event, Ladybug decided to wave to the crowd before taking off at high-speed to detransform. After all, she was still Marinette that had class in about five minutes.

Nino pushed through the large amount of people to reach his best bud. He pulled him away from the crowd before wrapping his one arm around him, "Dude, you're dating Ladybug? That's totally cool, bro!" He high-fived his friend.

Adrien stared off into the nothingness, thinking of his girlfriend. A grin appeared on his face, "Yeah, she sure is amazing, isn't she?"