Inevitable Fate

Marinette and Adrien picnicked on a red and green colored beach towel on a beach in Normandy. They buried all of their toes in the warm sand. Marinette's bluebell eyes shown extra bright in the sunlight. Her cute, red and black spotted bikini fit her body more than perfectly. Mari's dark hair was pulled up into the usual pigtails, but the red ribbon she used was longer.

As for Adrien, his golden hair blew gracefully in the breeze. His swim trunks were black with electric green paw prints patterned throughout. Adrien's lucky green eyes showed off his great excitement. His smile was authentic; being there with his princess was more than he could ask for. Even being nearly twenty, he couldn't believe that he was able to escape his father for a week to go on such a beautiful vacation.

Marinette put down the pastry that she was nibbling on and looked over at the love of her life. "This week couldn't possibly get any better!"

"Are you sure about that?" Adrien reached into the pocket in his swim shorts and pulled out a small, black felted box. He stood up, only to kneel down on a single knee. "My lady...my princess...I would love to give you the nickname of Mrs. Agreste. Marinette, will you marry me?"

Marinette covered up her lips with her hands to muffle her squeals of amazement. "Yes, of course!" She quickly wrapped her arms around her now fiancée. A few tears of joy even managed the escape her eyes. Adrien could not have been any happier as he kissed his soon-to-be wife.

Adrien's eyes shot open. Truthfully, he was disappointed to find out that he was in his bedroom, getting rest for school the next day. "Psst, Plagg? Are you awake?" Adrien whispered into the darkened room.

He heard Plagg groan, "Can you not see that I'm getting my beauty sleep?"

"Plagg, you will not believe what I just dreamed about..."