Superheroes Fan Club (Part 3)

"Adrien are you okay?" Alya's question sure sounded familiar. The two girls hovered directly over the model until he quickly got up.

"I'm fine. Now that I think of it, I haven't eaten anything either!" Adrien looked around, expecting other students to be crowded around. However, only him, Alya, and Marinette were in sight. "Uh, where is everyone?" The girls looked around the room, confused. They all were studying the completely vacant room.

"That's weird. Maybe they all-" Marinette's voice was cut off by the sound of shattering glass. A villain, most likely akumatized, stood directly in front of the three. The villian shouted threatening words, and began to reach for their weapon. Marinette and Adrien wouldn't have time to run and hide, or else Alya would surely be hurt by Hawk Moth's slave.

With no other option, the two had to transform right then and there. They both shouted simultaneously, "TRANSFORM ME!" Once hidden behind their magical masks, Ladybug and Chat Noir's eyes met.

"Adrien?" Ladybug asked, pleasantly surprised.

"Marinette?" Chat Noir asked, looking almost as happy as Ladybug.

Realization hit Alya that not only was her best friend Ladybug all along, but her bestie's crush was Chat Noir! As a result, the young teenage girl randomly fainted from fangirling much too hard.

Everyone seemed to ignore the fact that there was a bad guy in the room. In fact, the villain seemed just as surprised by everything.