Ladybug Fan Club (Part 1)

Adrien strolled down though the hallway in order to get to his locker. As he was passing by Alya and Marinette, he overheard Ladybug's name being spoken of. From a distance, he nonchalantly listened in on their conversation. Alya was so pumped up about something, whereas Marinette seemed anxious. Adrien listened closer.

"It would mean so much to me, Marinette! I could really use your support to make the club happen." Alya squealed with excitement.

"That's more of your type of thing, though. I don't know if I would fit in." Marinette didn't think it would be such a good idea for her to be in her own fan club. Then again, maybe it would provide a reasonable motive as for her not to be Ladybug?

"Oh, come on! Please, Marinette? You'll fit in just fine!" Alya begged her best friend to join her.

"Okay! But, do you think that Principal Damocles will even let us start a Ladybug fan club?" The school principal could sometimes be quite strict.

Adrien quickly ran up to the two girls. "DID YOU SAY A LADYBUG FAN CLUB?!" He practically screeched. Noticing their shocked faces, Adrien nervously laughed, rubbed the back of his head, and lowered his voice to a normal tone. "Um, I mean, did I overhear you both mention starting a Ladybug fan club?"

"You bet! I'm going to talk to the principal after school today." Alya discussed her plan to Adrien as Marinette shyly stood back, blushing. Alya noticed this, and pulled her forward. "You know, it would be great if you could help us. The more people that we have helping us, the better our chances are of starting the club!"

"I'd love to help! Ladybug deserves her own fan club." Adrien's eyes started to sparkle as he glared into the nothingness, daydreaming about the girl heroine. "The way she saves Paris and all of the citizens..." To Alya, Adrien's voice began to fade. As he continued to talk about Ladybug, Alya leaned over to Marinette and whispered in her ear about how she may have serious competition. After all, Ladybug was Paris's favorite superhero.

"Sounds like somebody has a crush on Ladybug." Alya called Adrien out and smirked at him. It took Marinette a minute to truly understand what was happening. She was upset at first because it seemed like Adrien had a crush on Ladybug. For some reason, Marinette was forgetting that she was Ladybug.

Realization hit that Adrien technically liked Marinette. As a result, the young teenage girl randomly fainted from excitement.