xxv. the mediator and the first task

⚡⚡⚡

⚡⚡⚡

Gemmalynn, Harry and Neville were at the lakeside. Gemmalynn and Harry were sitting by the tree, while Neville had his feet submerged in the lake.

"Amazing, amazing."

Gemmalynn stared fondly at the happy Neville, while Harry grabbed Neville's book and stared at it.

"Neville, you're doing it again!"

Neville looked at Harry. "Oh, right, sorry." he apologized.

Gemmalynn turned to Harry and hit his shoulder. "Harry Potter!" she said in a scolding tone and looked back at Neville with a smile. "Ignore him, Neville. Continue what you're doing."

"What was that for?" Harry complained and rubbed his shoulder. "I just---"

Gemmalynn glared angrily at him, shutting him up. Neville glanced at the two and smiled in amusement.

Harry frowned and looked at Neville's book. "Magical water plants of the highland Lochs?" he asked, curiously.

Gemmalynn looked at Neville in confusion. "Where did you get this, Neville?"

Neville looked at the two. "Moody gave it to me. That day we had tea." he answered and looked behind them and waved.

Gemmalynn and Harry turned and saw Hermione, Ron and Ginny walking up to them. The redhead heiress stood up and saw Hermione whispering to Ron.

"We've already been through enough people why don't you just go and do it yourself? Ughh. What do you want me to say again?"

Ron whispered some words to Hermione as Gemmalynn walked up to them and glanced at Harry, who stayed seated beside the tree.

Hermione sighed heavily as she walked over to Gemmalynn and stood in front of her. "Ronald would like me to tell you, to tell Harry, that Seamus told him that Dean was told by Parvati that Hagrid was looking for you both." she whispered.

Gemmalynn glanced at Ron, who looked away, and nodded confusingly as she walked back to Harry. "Hermione told me to tell you, that Ronald would like me to tell you, that Seamus told him that Dean was told by Parvati that Hagrid was looking for us." she said and looked confused at what she just told Harry.

"Is that right? Well---"

Harry looked confused as she was.

"What?"

Gemmalynn shrugged at him and walked back to Hermione.

"What?"

Hermione groaned in annoyance as she grabbed Gemmalynn's hand and dragged her to Ron, who whispered to her. Gemmalynn glared at him and rushed back to Harry, looking more confused than before.

"Hermione told me to tell you, that Ron would like me to tell you, that Seamus told him that Dean was told by Parvati that Hagrid was looking for us." Gemmalynn said and frowned deeply. "I can't believe I repeated all that."