xxx. the brokenhearted and the twins

⚡⚡⚡

⚡⚡⚡

Fred and George quietly walked out of the room with Gemmalynn, Harry, Ron and Hermione following behind them. They all stood by the stairs as Fred slowly dropped the other end of the Extendable Ears while Gemmalynn held the other end to eavesdrop the meeting at the dining room.

"If anyone has a right to know, it's Gem and Harry. If it weren't for them, we wouldn't even know Voldemort was back."

"Their not children anymore, Molly."

"But, they're not adults either. He's not James, and she's not Emma, Sirius."

"Well, they're not your children."

"They're as good as. Who else has they got?"

Gemmalynn turned when she felt a gentle hand on her shoulders and saw Ginny smiling softly at her. "Hey, Ginny." she greeted the youngest Weasley.

Ginny wrapped an arm around her comfortingly. "Hey, Gem. How are you doing?" she asked, worriedly.

"I'll be fine." Gemmalynn assured her.

"They got me."

"How touchingly paternal, Black."

"Perhaps Potter will grow up to be a felon, just like his godfather. Best hope that Gryffindor doesn't end up like you both."

"Now, you stay out of this, Snivellus."

Gemmalynn and Harry exchange confused glances before looking at the others.

"Snape's part of the Order?" Harry asked.

Ron looked at him. "Git."

Gemmalynn felt the string was shaking and looked down to see Crookshanks playing with the other end of the Extendable Ears. Her eyes widen in worry and looked at Hermione.

"It's Crookshanks. Hermione, do something!"

"Get off it. Quick."

"Get it up."

"Crookshanks. Stop it."

"Get off, you bloody cat."

"Crookshanks, leave it alone.

Gemmalynn's eyes widen as Crookshanks grabbed the human looking ear and ran off with it. "Oh no, Crookshanks." she mumbled and glanced at the others, who looked at Hermione.

"Hermione, I hate your cat."

"Bad Crookshanks."

Gemmalynn sighed softly and handed Fred the remaining human looking ear. "I haven't seen anything like this. Did you two made them?" she asked, curiously and looked at the twins, who grinned happily and nodded proudly.