Roark x Reader (The Perfect Stone)

"Look at all of these..." You watched as Roark admired the stones in Oreburgh Mine. You rolled your eyes. You had no idea how he could look at stones and rocks all day. "Look, (Yn)!"

"What is it this time? Another plain rock?" You sighed, walking over. He turned to you and frowned.

"C'mon, (Yn). Why aren't you interested? Rocks are very interesting if-"

"Roark, you've went on and on about rocks and other kinds of stones thousands of times before. I have no idea how you're so interested in them."

"But-"

"I think I'm gonna go back home, okay? You can show me stuff you've found later. My feet are getting tired."

"Oh, alright. See you later... I guess." He turned back to the wall of gems and stones. You sighed and walked away and out of the cave. After you got home, your Golem greeted you. It stayed at your house when you were gone just in case someone tried to break in. Even with all it's weaknesses, it wasn't a easy Pokemon to beat. After you had made dinner for yourself, you saw it was 9:00 already and decided to go to bed. Before you could however, there was a knock at the door.

You opened it to see Roark standing there. "(Yn).."

"Hey Roark, whatcha find?"

"(Yn), I want to say sorry for making you come down into the mines with me to look at stones, but-"

"It's alright, Roark-"

"(Yn)." He looked you dead in the eye. "I know this is sudden, but.." He got on one knee and pulled out a ring. It held the most beautiful gem you had ever seen. "I wanted you to come with me so I could find out what kind of gemstone you liked. I..I just love you so much. So...I know this is a long-shot, but... Will you marry me?"

You stood there, hand over your mouth. This was the sweetest thing anyone had done for you. Tears in your eyes, you nodded.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yes, I'll marry you!" You cried.

You both ran into each others arms, crying. You pressed your lips to his, kissing him softly. He wrapped his arms around you and slipped his tongue in your mouth. You kissed for a while, before pulling him into your house. You smooched his lips one more time before you both fell asleep on the couch. Your new ring, made from a Shiny Stone, on your finger.