Silver x Reader (Healing Kisses)

"No, Silver. I don't want to."

"Pft. Your pathetic. I don't know why Professor Elm even gave you a Pokemon."

Silver continued to rant on and on about how you were a weak Trainer, why he bothers wasting his time with you, ect.. You just wanted to be alone. Your mother had run away with a man you didn't even know, taking the money you saved with her. Luckily you had taken some out before she left but... That didn't make much of a difference on you. It still caused you so much pain. Your Pokemon were life-savers. You always felt happy around them. They were bringing you out of the void, inch by inch.

But he wasn't helping. He was STILL going on and on. Finally, you snapped.

"SHUT UP!" You screamed at him. He stook a step back, surprised. "I DON'T HAVE THE TIME FOR YOU! YOUR ONLY MAKING THINGS WORSE! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE ABANDONED!" You yelled. Tears were falling from your eyes. You ran away from him, into Ilex Forest. You cried and cried in the deepest part of the forest, where you thought no one would find you...

"(Yn)?" You knew who it was.

"Go away."

"I'm sorry." You looked up to see Silver. His red hair was covering his eyes.

"What? I didn't hear you."

"I said I'm sorry... And I do." He looked up, you could tell he had been crying as well. His eyes were red and puffy. "I know what it's like." He sat down next to you, and began his story.

His father had abused him, so had his many step-mothers. He had never been loved, making him cruel and un-loving himself. He started crying half-way though this, but he, neither you, cared. He eventually ran away, ending up stealing a Pokemon. Then, all the way up to the present.

You sat in silence for awhile, before you decided to look up at him. He had his head down again. You sighed, not being able to stop yourself. You leaned up and kissed his lips. At first you had no reaction, but as you began licking his lips and gently pushing on them, they finally came open. Silver lifted you onto his lap and kissed you back, wrapping his arms around you. You had your hands buried in his red locks. Your tongues rolled over each other, rubbed against each other, and ravished each other's mouths. You never wanted the kiss to end, but the need for air split you apart, but not for long. You both stayed there in the forest for hours, kissing. All the while, healing each other's wounds.