*Spring Break Special!* Hau x Reader

Annnnnnd this concludes the voting! Heres the results:

1st: Kiawe
2nd: A Random Person (Why?)
3rd: Professor Sycamore
4th: Colress
5th: Hau

So, without further ado, let's get on with it! 

You were antsy in your seat, waiting for class to end. You had already packed up your school supplies and had your backpack on your shoulder. Glancing over at Hau, it was like you were looking in a mirror. He looked back at you and grinned, also noticing you both were in the same position.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIINNGG!

T'was the most beautiful sound you've ever heard. You were the first out of the room with Hau on your heels. You both ran down the stairs and hopped over the courtyard fence, bound for the most popular hot-spot on the island, or to the both of you, that is.

"The best start to spring break!" Hau said, his mouth full of malasada. 

"You know it!" You agreed, gulping down the delicious snack. "What should we do after this?"

"Literally anything we want!" Hau beamed. You both laughed and stuffed the rest of the malasada into your bags and headed out as quickly as you came.

"Hey, isn't there that luau going on tonight?" You remembered after you both walked around for a while. 

"Oh yeah! Wanna go to that?"

"Are you asking me to it?" You teased, giggling at his reaction.

"I-Wha..Ahh..." He stuttered, almost tripping over his feet. "...Why not?" He said finally, scratching his head nervously. 

"Let's go then!" You bumped his hip and took off running.

Later That Day

"Ooh..." Hau groaned, holding his stomach.

"Maybe you shouldn't have eaten so much." You said in a motherly tone while poking his stomach.

He laughed instantly and hid his belly from you. "But the food is sooo gooood...." 

"I think it's about time we headed home." You chuckled, shaking your head at him. Just as you dragged him to his feet and were walking out, a popular song came on and Hau stopped in his tracks.

"We gotta dance first though!" He said, grabbing your hand and running to the dance floor, good as new.

You ended up dancing for more than just one song and before you knew it, it was dark out and the party was ending.

Hau stretched and yawned as you both walked away down the sidewalk. "That was awesome, and the nights still young!"

"Not for me." You retorted, catching onto his yawn. "I'm tired."

"Aww..." He pouted. "Alright.." 

You looked up at the night sky and sighed. Life here was much different than Kanto, and it had taken some time for you to get used to it, but now it felt like this is where you were meant to be all along. 

"....(YN)? Earth to (YN)!" 

"Huh-wha?"

"We're at your house." Hau said, pointing to your front door.

"Oh...right."

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah... Just thinking about how my life has changed since I came here."

"It's definitely been for the better!" He grinned, then stuttered after seeing your face, "I-I mean, for me. I-I guess.." He cringed when he realized that wasn't much better.

"I hope so." 

"Wha-" He was cut off by you hugging him tightly. "This spring break is gonna be great.." He murmured, hugging you back just as tight. "I get to spend the whole thing with my girlfriend!"

"Wait, Wh-" Now it was your turn to be embarrassed as he kissed your cheek and ran off. You turned to yell after him and he just waved back while wearing his signature smile.