*Spring Break Special!* ??? x Reader

SURPRISE! You asked for a random person, a random person it is. Also because I received a request about it. (DN)=Daughter's Name
(Also at the time of writing: trying to catch a Zekrom who's being a bitch and won't accept my love)

"Please! You have to help me!"

"You must understand. I'm very busy and don't have time for side work."

"Please, Mr...! My daughter... She was kidnapped!"

"...Kidnapped?"

You made your way through the jam-packed crowd of excited tourists and shoppers. You in particular, however, were the opposite; stuck out like a sore thumb. Your solemn face attracted many concerned looks and gestures, but you had stopped caring by then. 

It had been almost a week after your daughter, (DN), had been kidnapped. She was only eleven, but you had taught her to know better than her age. As a single mother, it crippled you from the moment you came back from the bathroom and saw that she had vanished. You searched high and low all over the island, but it was like she was never there at all. What was supposed to be a special, mother-daughter spring break trip to the Alola region, had turned into your worst nightmare.

The police were trying their best in the investigation, but just weren't cutting it. You felt you had only one option left, and it wasn't an easy one to get a hold of, but you finally convinced him and had been coming in for any hint of news every day.

"Anything yet?" You asked hopefully as you pushed the door open. You cut yourself off when you noticed the hotel room was dark, with only the outline of someone sitting on the bed visible by the light coming through the curtains.

"It was good that you came to me." The figure said. "Even though I was reluctant at first, I'm glad you kept pushing."

"Mr...?"

The figure stood and walked over to you. 

"I.."

"Don't worry about paying me. I won't accept it."

You were about to say something when you noticed another, smaller, figure sitting on the bed. 

"Mom?" It asked. The lights were flipped on and, lo and behold, (DN) was there. You ran to her and hugged her tighter than you ever had before.

"Tricky one, that Tapu is." The voice of Mr. Looker said behind you. "Lured her into the forest to play and quickly got distracted." 

"Mom! I saw the Tapu! I saw Tapu Lele!" (DN) said happily.

You cupped her face. "Don't ever go off without me again. I almost lost you." Her face dropped a little, but she nodded in understanding. You sighed and hugged her again, then turned to Mr. Looker.

"You don't need to thank me."

"But I can't enough." You were crying as you went to hug him. He tensed at first, but then returned it. 

"Knowing that your daughter is safe and reunited with you is payment enough." He said softly into your ear, rubbing your back as you cried happily. You separated from him to peer into his eyes and say thanks once more before taking your daughter's hand and leading her out of the hotel room.

"Are we going home now?"

"Yes... yes we are."

"Will we ever see the Mr. again?"

You turned to look at Mr. Looker, who was smiling and waving from the doorway of the room.

You smiled and waved back as (DN) continued. "I hope so, because he's really nice and I like him. And I know you do too!"