*LEMON ALERT* Hau x Reader

Alright, almost everyone wanted this, so here it is! If you don't like lemons don't read.
Edit: For the sake of this story, you and Hau are 15.

"Sweet malasada, my favorite!" Hau smiled, taking a huge bite of his food.

"It's pretty good." You agreed, giving some to your (Primarina/Decidueye/Incineroar)

"I told you! As soon as we started traveling I knew you had to try some as soon as possible! Best food around huh? And what better way to celebrate?" Hau winked. "How's being champion?"

You sighed. "I've gotten a lot of challenges already, from really strong trainers."

"Don't forget about my challenge!"

You grinned. "I haven't. How about after we fin-" You cut yourself off as Hau got up to get a third helping. "Which might be awhile..." You and Primarina giggled.

-Time Skip Because Hau Ate Five Servings-

"Mom!" You called. She had asked you to meet her at home after what she had called a "date" with Hau. You had stormed out so embarrassed, yelling that it wasn't a date.  Your faced heated up, thinking about it.

"Your house is pretty cool."  Hau admired. "OK! Let's get to battling!" He yelled, jumping up and down.

"You're so impaitent!" You laughed. "Fine, let's go outside though." You didn't want your mom to come home to find your new house wrecked.

Hau ran to catch up with you as you waited by the door. "Careful!" You warned, there was still so many boxes that needed unpacked, and Hau couldn't stop fast enough to prevent from tripping over one.

"H-Hau..."

"Y-Yeah..?"

"I... Uh.."  You couldn't really speak, due to heat you were receiving from Hau's body.  He had fallen right on top of you.

"You... You sure your mom isn't home?"

"Y-Yea- mh!" That was the only confirmation he needed, pressing his lips against yours.

"H-Hau.."

"Your rooms over here right?" He asked, picking you up bridal style. He laid you on the bed and shed both your bags and your hat. You pulled him into a kiss while pulling off his shirt.

"You sure you don't wanna have that battle first?" You teased, looking over his nicely farmed torso.

"It can wait." He said bluntly, pulling off your shirt and shorts.

"But I thought-" He kissed you again, not giving you any chance to continue teasing him. He moved to your chest, kissing the top of your breasts, road blocked from the rest by your bra. He looked at you for permission before unhooking it.

"Hey.. don't be shy." He said softly, pulling your hands away from your body.

"They aren't very big..." You mumbled. One thing you hated about your journey was seeing almost every girl had bigger breasts than you. You took great satisfactory in beating beauties in battle.

"That doesn't matter..." His smile made you feel so much better. "They look perfect to me." You felt your face heat up, making him grin more. He leaned down and took one of your pink buds into his mouth and played with the other with his finger. You whined and pushed his head down in need. He locked eyes with you as he gave a slow lick.

"Haauuu..." You whined. He chuckled and pulled off the rest of his and your clothes. "W-wow.." You whispered, blushing at his size. He positioned himself and looked at you once again.

"Y.. You ready?" He asked, sounded nervous himself. You nodded; it was going to hurt, but you trusted he'd be careful. He wrapped his arms around you and gently pushed in. You immedatelty bit his shoulder in pain. "Are you sure you're going to be okay?" He asked when he noticed you shaking.

"I-I'll be fine.." You assured. "Don't stop." You moaned, realizing you had wanted this for so long.

The pain didn't last long, thankfully; Hau was getting anxious. "C-Can I move?" He begged. You nodded, and he started off with slow and gentle thrusts, which took the rest of the pain away.

"F-Faster.." You moaned, kissing his neck. He took that inch and ran a mile, speeding up generously and grabbing your hips. He tilted them up just in the right way so he could get access to a special spot that made you cry out and see stars.

"Haaauu! There, please, there!" You cried, dragging your nails down his back. You got a immediate reaction.

"Ohh, (YN).." He groaned into your shoulder. "You're amazing..." 

You pressed your foreheads together, locking eyes and watching yourselves get pushed over the edge. 

"Haauu!" You cried. Hau watched as your eyes rolled back into your head and felt your walls clenching down on him, causing his own orgasm. 

"Aw f-.. (YN)!" His hold on you became tighter, wanting you as close to him as you could get.

It was a while before you both moved from your positions. You were so exhausted you could barely keep your eyes open.

"Tired huh..? Heh... Me too.." Hau panted, cuddling next to you after shutting the lights off and locking the door for good measure. He threw the covers over you as you turned to face him and teasingly murmured in his ear,

"I don't think we'll be having that battle anytime soon.."