Volkner x Reader (Had Enough; Part 1)

"Hey, you done yet?" You peeked your head around the corner of the Sunnyshore Gym. There wasn't that many challengers, so Volkner was mostly renovating his Gym. As much as he did, it caused many problems for the city. There was often blackouts due to how much electricity he used.

"No, not yet, (Yn)." He answered. You sighed. It wasn't easy being his girlfriend, he never spent time with you. He was just mostly at his Gym.

"How much more time do you think?" You asked.

"A long while, I'm still waiting on parts." Your heart felt weighed down. He never looked at you when he talked, and he always gave you short answers.

You had enough. "Volkner, I can't do this anymore." You said, turning to walk out of the Gym.

"Wait! What?" He put a hand on your shoulder, but you shook him off.

"You always complain about how you have no challengers, and then you just renovate your Gym rather spend time with me. It's like I'm not even important to you."

"But, (Yn)-"

"No. I'm sorry, I just can't do this." You cut him off and walked out of the Gym. You ignored his calls and pulled out your Staraptor, Smarty, and flew to Veilstone, your home city. You never looked back.

To be continued...Part 2 coming soon..