*LEMON ALERT* Siebold x Reader (Something Sweet; Part 2)

So I posted this once, but for some reason the final verison didn't go through. But thankfully I was able to get it back. I'm sorry for the confusion.

Anyway, this IS a lemon. Dont like, dont read. As for the rest of you, enjoy whatever this is. Damn writing smut is uncomfortable..

You were surprised when he led you to his room.

"Can I get you a drink?" He asked.

"Oh, I'm fine, thank you." You said, sitting down on a futon. You tried to sound cool, but failed. On the inside a million questions were flying through your head.

"(YN)," He started, sitting down next to you. "I remember our first battle, when you challenged me first in your streak to challenge the champion." He took a breath. "When I asked you, if Pokemon Battles could ever be called an art.." He paused again. "Do you believe... love.. could also be an art?" He looked at you with hopeful eyes. You thought for second, before being turned and lips pressing against yours. You shyly kissed back, wrapping your arms around his neck. The kiss ended with a pop.

"Possibly." You breathed. "You have to show me."

He smiled. "Then I shall do just that." He brought you to his bed, laying you down gently. You hadn't had good experiences in the past, which you warned him about. But he gave you his word he'd be the gentlest he could. He kept it as he kissed your neck, finding all your sweet spots. You both started removing your clothes as you became more comfortable. He kissed down your belly and to your thighs, looking up to you for permission before continuing. When you nodded, he started on your nether regions, making you gasp.

"S-siebold!" You moaned.

"Hmm.. I suppose it is desert time.." He teased, making you giggle. He flashed you a grin and continued to ravish you. You grabbed his head, pushng him further in. It wasn't long before the pleasure got too much, leaving you moaning and writhing.

"You taste divine." He purred licking his fingers while you came down from your high.

"I don't know if that could be called an 'art',"  You hummed, making him laugh. "but it sure felt good."

"Mm, I'm glad you were satisfied."

"I'll definitely come back again."

"And I will be delighted to be of service again." He chuckled.

"And when will that be?" You teased, playing with your hair.

"Perhaps now." He murmured, climbing over you. He rested on his elbows, looking down at you lovingly. You hesitantly wrapped your arms around his neck. "Shall we begin?" He asked, caring in his voice. You gave a slight nod, preparing yourself, but it didn't help the pain. It was almost unbearable, as your barrier was broken. However Siebold stayed patient with you, and in a few minutes the pain went away, but you were still unsure. You knew it was torture for Siebold, having to stay still. So, getting over the fear, you gave him another nod. He started to move and waves of pleasure started washing over you. It enhanced even more when he sped up. At this point your head was buried in his neck, crying out sweet sounds to his ears. You almost wanted to cry, you were so far gone.

"Oh, (YN).." Siebold called out. You cried his name in return, getting so close. Finally, after a couple hits to your sweet spot, you gripped his hair, and he your waist, as you climaxed together. You were both out of breath, but you managed to teasingly murmur:

"Five stars..."