Kiawe x Reader (Dance With Me)

You creeped up the path as quietly as you could. You didn't want anyone to notice you. So far, luckily, no one had; and your visits to Kiawe remained secret.

You just couldn't help it, ever since you had seen his dance at your trial, you were interested. It was much more unique than any of the other trials. He claimed to test your skill of observation, but you really thought it was just to show off.

After all, why would you be blushing, watching him work his abs with the Marowak. You sat and watched behind a rock until the practice was over. You were about to leave, when you noticed Kiawe was standing still. Creepily still.

"(YN)."

Your heart stopped.

"If you wanted to see more of my dancing, then you could've asked." He tilted his head in your direction. "Instead of hiding behind a rock."

You quickly jumped up and apologized. He smirked and held out his hand. "Come." You walked over to him, and he took off your bag and hat.

"This is not the dance I typically use in my trials..." He said, taking your hand. It was starting to get dark out.

"What do you mean?" You asked shyly. The Marowak from before started to play a beat. Kiawe wasn't lying, this was much slower and calmer than the fast pace-excited one you normally heard.

"Let me show you." He wrapped his arms around your waist, and the music came to life. Although you weren't really playing attention to it, your eyes were on Kiawe, who led you in dance like a waltz.

At the end, you were pressed up against him, as the stars illuminated the sky. The Marowak slowed down the beat even further; it felt like time was in slow motion, as Kiawe raised your chin up.

"K-Kiawe.." You whispered, before being cut off by his lips.

"(YN).." He said as you both separated. "I would love it if you were to come to all of my practices from here on out."

"Ok.." You smiled, smooching him again. Well, it wasn't like you weren't before.