Lance x Reader (Dragons Den)

You walked through the Dragons Den, looking for a Dratini. You heard they evolved into powerful Dragonites, and that they were very friendly and protective. You looked for hours, but found no Dratinis. You were disappointed, you were really looking forward to raising one. You sighed and sat down by the water, thinking you were never going to find one.

"(Yn)?" You turned around to see Lance standing there with his Dragonite.

"Hey, Lance."

"What brings you here? Although, I should be asking the question, how are you here?"

"Clair." That was the only thing you needed to say for him to understand.

"Ah, I see. Don't worry yourself. She does that to everyone." You nodded and looked back down at the water. Out of the corner of your eye, you saw him sit next to you. "Anyway, the orginal question. What brings you here?"

"I came looking for a Dratini. I keep hearing they're rare, and every single one I've seen is a big sweetheart, so I decided to look here."

"Ah. Well, the rare part is correct." You laid down on your stomach and put your hand in the water. You waved it around for a bit before something grabbed you and pulled you in. "(YN)!" Lance called. You came up on the surface, drenched. "Are you alright?" He called.

"Yeah, I'm fine." You answered. You started swimming over to shore, towards Lance's outstretched hand. He pulled you out of the water, only to get knocked over, with you on top of him. You blushed and got off him. "S-sorry. I didn't mean to get you wet." But he just got a big grin on his face. He stood up, took off his cape and shirt, making you blush even more, and dived into the water. He made a splash that got you even more wet. You yelled at him and jumped in, splashing him. You two splashed each other for a while, before Pokemon started joining in. At first Horseas came, then, out of the corner of your eye, you spotted a Dratini! You stopped splashing Lance and looked over to it. It was hiding behind a rock.

"Hey.." You called in a soft voice. "You don't have to be scared.." You said softly to it. It made a noise and poked it's head out more. "Yeah, it's alright..." You held out your arm to it. It fully came out behind the rock, and you could tell now it was a baby. You smiled and waited patiently for it to come. After a few minutes, it finally did, and was swimming next to you. "See? It's alright." You said, gently rubbing it's head with your thumb. It made a happy noise and started swimming around you.

"Well, it seems you would make a good Dragon Tamer." Lance said, swimming over to you. The Dratini greeted him and allowed him to pet it.

"Wow, your a natural."

"Ah, thats just because I know every Dragon-Type Pokemon in this cave."

"Wow.."

"Mh-hm. And I think this one would best be with you."

"Really?"

"Yes, I think so." Lance nodded to the Dratini. It looked at you, then swam to you. It looked at you with it's big purple eyes.

"What do you say? Would you like to come with me?" You asked it. It nodded and made a noise. You smiled. "Welcome to the family!" You swam over to your bag and pulled out a Pokeball, which Dratini touched with it's head. The Pokeball shook three times before popping. You smiled at the Pokeball, then kissed it, like you always do new Pokemon. Just then you felt strong arms wrap around you.

"Maybe we can train together now, since you have a Dragon-Type." Lance whispered in your ear.

"Hmm, maybe." You turned and smiled at him. He lifted you up onto the deck, then he pulled himself up.

"Lets go back to my place." He said. "We can get dry there."

"Alright." You said, blushing. You had your eyes on his muscles. He caught you staring and smirked. You looked away, embarrassed. He took your hand and kissed it.

"Shall we go?" He had all of your stuff. You nodded, and you both set off to his place to dry off.