Hau x Reader (Signature Smile)

ALRIGHT EVERYONE, CALMZ! Seriously, other than Lance, this is the most requested oneshot yet.

"Welp... guess you're the one going to the Pokémon League!" Hau smiled, signaturely putting his hands behind his head. He looked chipper, but you knew he was upset about losing. "Good luck, and win! I'm gonna train a lot more, and when I come back, I want to challenge Champion (YN)!"

"I'll be looking forward to it." You smiled back. "And Hau-"

"Ye-ah.. (YN)..?"

"Thank you, for that first battle... I don't think my journey would've gone this way without it."

"Oh.. heh... your welcome.." He said, hugging you back. You separated a bit, so you could look him in the eyes.

"I'll win.. I promise." You whispered. He nodded; his face seemingly closer than before.

"(YN)!" You jumped at the sudden voice. "(YN)! I knew it was you, cousin!" Professor Kukui waved.

"I've got to go." You told Hau, turning to see him wearing the smile you loved. His arms took their time unwrapping from your waist.

"Good luck.." He said again.

"Thanks.." You said back, returning the smile. You felt bad, leaving him behind, but you were reassured when you turned around to see him waving you off.

"Well then." The Professor said when you reached him. You blushed at his knowing look and strided on to the Pokémon League. You remembered Hau's smile as you took the final, irreversible step; You were going to win for the both of you.

Part 2 coming soon! Vote whether or not it's a lemon!