Grant x Reader (Rock Wall)

"Careful, (Yn)!"

"Oh, I'm fine. Wait, shouldn't you be up at the top?"

"Well.."

You were about to challenge the Cyllage City Gym, but the leader, Grant, was watching you instead of being at the top, waiting for you.

"Go to the top, I'll be fine." You said, continuing to climb up the wall. But when you looked down, he was still there. "Grant!"

"Yes?"

"Go to the top! I'm fine!"

"I know, but.."

"Just go, why are you standing there in the first place, anyway?" He muttered something you didn't hear.  "What?" You yelled. You moved to step up to the next place, but your foot slipped. You screamed as you fell down, but you didn't hit the floor, someone caught you.

"(Yn)! Are you alright?!" You opened your eyes to see Grant, holding you bridal style.

"Y-you saved me.."

"Now you realize why I was standing here?"

"I've never heard you do that for anyone else, though."

"W-well..Uh.." He gently put you down and looked away from you, but you could still see his blush. You laughed and crossed your arms.

"Well then, I guess I'll come back later, then. When I can climb better." You started walking out of the Gym, but a strong hand grabbed you.

"Maybe I could teach you?" He asked, letting go of you.

"Really?"

"Sure? Why not?"

"Alright, as long as you promise we can battle after."

"It's a deal."