Before it begans

Im sorry for lack of updates. Ive been going through somethings. My dad was in the hospital and I had a bad falling out with a close friend (not so close anymore heh) then just recently I had another falling out with my best friend, and its just been kinda hard to continue to write, but i will do so for you guys.
Anyway here it is my lovely readers :)

( Lucy pov)

I looked at the time lacrima on the wall and sighed. Only two hours till twelve when the first part of the games will began. Im worried I want Fairy Tail to get a place but I know that there will be a shit ton of guilds entering the games. Its a two in eight chance that fairy tail will even place.

Yeah I said two in eight. Master secretly talked to me and told me that I was to choose my team and enter the games as Fairy Tail team B. He wanted the best chance of the guild winning our prestige back. I wanted the best chance of beating sabertooth so I went with it.  I need to take sabertooth down and protect my dragon slayers with in that guild.

Sting and Rouge, I'm not sure they remember me but I spent such a long time hunting for them after i discovered what became of their parents (i cant remember if i ever said anything about them so if i did please let me know and ill do a little editing). Losing a parent is hard enough but having to be the one to put them out of their misery is another thing entirely.

Anyway, sabertooth is not the guild for my dragon slayers and their friends to be in. Its almost too much like Phantom and I cant imagine what my dragon slayers and their friends have already been through.

"Lulu, it'll be alright. Dont worry everything will work out. We've got a kick ass team and are ready to strike any who oppose us and our goal!" Levy exclaimed her eyes shining enthusiastically.

I smiled at her words and sat down on the couch in the sitting room and began to bounce my leg as i became more and more anxious. I couldnt help it. A lot is on the line here. Glory for the guild and protection for my dragon slayers and their friends.

I just hope nothing fucks this up. And both teams place tonight at midnight. Oh man i hope team A is up and ready. It'll be hilarious if they are just waking up.

"What are you grinning about oved there Lu?" Mira asked as she walked over to where i was seated.

"just thinking about have Team A could be all drowsy when they begin at midnight." I said seriously causing her and the others in the room to laugh with her.

They atmosphere turned light and joyful as everyone laughed and i was finally able to forget about my worry for the first time all day.

...
...
...
...
Sorry this is so short and that there was nothing quite exciting happening. I hope you enjoyed this chapter though