S-Class Exams

(Lucy POV)

After I disappeared from masters office I went to an open field, 

I sat down and waited suddenly I felt another presence next to me. I looked over and saw the first guild master. 

"Lucy its been awhile huh?" She asked and i smiled and nodded. 

"Mavis please protect them tomorrow. I won't be able to stop him till I have trained my warriors," I told her and she nodded. 

"I will always protect my children." She said determined. 

"I know," I sad and smiled she hugged me and then disappeared. I sighed and layed down looking at the stars. I soon fell asleep. I woke up the next morning alert and ready, I teleported to the island where the S-Class exams where being held. I decided to watch from afar so I transformed so I would have my dragon wings and I turned myself invisible. I watched as they raised to the Island and decided I would swoop down and see Laxus. So while I was still invisible I landed next to him while he was alone. 

"Don't worry Laxus," I said and he turned around looking for my voice. 

"Whose there?!" He shouted and I laughed. 

"Just don't worry," I said and took off leaving him confused. 

(Laxus POV) 

"Don't worry Laxus" A voice said and I looked around. the voice sounded a lot like Lucy. 

"Whose there!" I shouted and heard the voice laugh a completely awing laugh.

"Just don't worry," The voice said again and I felt its presence leave me. 

Who was that? And why did it sound like Lucy? 

(Lucy POV) 

I continued to watch them. Then I felt it. Zeref. I flew around the Island and watched. Suddenly Zeref came out in the form of Acnologia. So he is going to blame this on my dragons! I'll kill him for doing that. Luckily Mavis came at the last second and protected everyone in a fairy Sphere. 

I turned visible and Mavis came up to me. "This sphere will last for seven years," 

"Understood," I said.

"Was that really Acnologia?" She asked and I glared. 

"Of course not my Dragons would never do such a thing! And his mate would kill him if he did that!" I exclaimed. 

"Whoa its okay I was just checking," She said and I calm down a little. 

"Okay sorry I just don't like people bad mouthing my dragons. " I said and she nodded. "Well I must get back to my realm," I said and she nodded again. 

"Ill watch them don't worry," She said and I nodded before stepping through my portal. 

I don't own Fairy Tail!