Day 14 and 28 of training*

***Slightly redone

( Lucy POV )

I smiled as lisanna reached fifty feet in the air. "Woooo way to go!" I cheered as she came back down. "You have improved so much in these last ten days. I'm happy illy surprised, I was afraid you would have more difficulty but you proved me wrong,"

"Thank you lucy-nee."she said and hugged me. I grinned at her calling me lucy-nee. Ya know cause I trained her and everything. I find it completely enduring. I was never an elder sister and I was the youngest of the dragons in the place so I didn't have many dragons to play with when I was younger.

"No problem lis-chan!" I said. "Okay we only have two more weeks till we train with the others and I want to make you stronger in your dragon slaying." I told her and she nodded the same determined look in her eyes as day one of our training together.

"Now give me your best roar!" I said and couldn't help but chuckle at how funny that sounded out loud.

( Laxus pov )

To say I am worried would be an understatement of how I am feeling. I haven't seen blondie in ten days and I am going crazy. I don't know whether to be worried for her safety or be angry that she isn't here. And it's really pissing me off. I've broken three training dolls, and that was just today.... (Okay anger management Laxus? I'll schedule an appointment)

You better be okay Blondie, or else...

(Lucy pov two week time skip)

"Okay lisanna thats four hours in your dragon force." I said as I looked at my watch. I walked over to her as she went back to her normal appearance Lisanna looked amazing. In her dragon force. Blue and sliver scales climbed up her back and face and her clothing turned to this Greek Olympian dress and her features turned to look more like a dragon. Oh an her hair it's just beautiful. Instead of being tamed like it normally is, it becomes a Complete rats nest. The first time I saw it I Burst out laughing.

"How are you feeling?" I asked as I gave her a bottle of water.

"Not that tried." She answered and drank all the water in one sip. I didn't bat an eye when she asked for another bottle.

"Okay. Remember when your actually using attacks it will take more energy out of you. A lot more. So three hours might reduce to no more than an hour," I said and she nodded understandingly. I stood up and stretched then helped lisanna up. "We are joining back up with the others today." I said and out of the corner of my eye I saw her smirk.

"Get to see laxus after 24 days." She said and I blushed bright red. damn this girl just knows how to push my buttons.

Thats right lisanna is the only one that knows Laxus is my destined mate. She heard me sleep taking about him one night and I had to tell her the truth.

"Shut up brat!" I said and pulled her hair, which had grown slightly longer. I turned to face her. "By the way. Do you want to join team Dragonessa when the games are over and we are back at the guild?" I asked and she looked at me in shock. She squealed then hugged me tightly.

"THANK YOU NEE-CHAN!" She yelled making me wince.

"Lis-chan my ears!" I yelled at her and she winced and nodded. "Come on lets go." I said and bent down to give her a piggyback ride. She squealed happily like a little kid and I took off in a run back to the camp.

(No one pov )

Everyone was sitted by the fire pit at the camp. Laxus was glaring at nothing, team natsu was beaten and bruised, and the rest of team Dragonessa was grinning like cats, who had caught a fish. To be fair happy really did catch a fish though.

Suddenly a loud squeal of happiness was heard and Lucy came running in with lisanna on her back. "Stop squealing so loudly lis-chan!" Lucy yelled as she put Lisanna down.

"But I don't wanna nee-chan!" Lisanna said and pouted childishly.

Lucy rolled her eyes and turned to the group of people. "Do not mind her she has some how returned to a five year old." Lucy said and Lisanna pouted again making her look even like a child.

"I am not a five year old. Stop saying that!" Lisanna said and stomped her foot making ice appear where she stomped her foot. Everyone looked at her in shock. Lisanna smirked coldly (heh get it coldly cause she uses ice magic *not even the crickets chirp* I'll uh just let myself out) so did lucy.

"Couldn't wait to show them your ice powers huh?" Lucy said and smiled at Lisanna in a caring manner.

"Nope!" Lisanna said popping the 'p' and grinning widely at all of them.

I DON'T OWN FAIRY TAIL