Lucy's training starts

Random Harry Potter Cosplay of mine.
This is what I do with my free time lol

( Lucy POV )

I walked in front of the people in our group. "We will be returning to the beginning." I said and stopped walking. "Meaning we are going back to the basics of your magic" I said and stood in front of Natsu who grinned and tried to grap my hand. I crossed my arms so he couldn't grab my hand. "Natsu for example. You will start from the beginning. You will learn to roar all over again." I walked over to Gray. "You will learn how to make small ice objects. " I walked over to erza. "And you will relearn how to summon your weapons and armor again." I said and then sat down on a tree stump.

"Luce why learn the basics again? Teach us the powerful stuff." Natsu complained sitting down next to me throwing his arm over my shoulder. I grabbed his arm and twisted it the threw him across the camp.

"Trust me after relearning your magic you will be stronger." I said and stood up. "Team dragonessa, you know what to do so please use the other side of the camp while I train Laxus, team natsu, and Lisanna." I said and my team nodded, doing what they were told.

"First thing first." I said and sat down and crossed my legs. "Unlocking your magic, I assume none of you actually did this and you just tapped into it." I said and the people-besides natsu- nodded. Natsu sat crossed legged glaring at me and I sighed. "What natsu?"

"This is boring. Cant we do something else!" He yelled.

I glared at him. "Fine go train with Igneel." I said, and the said dragon appeared snatching his son to the other side of the forest. It was a sight to see. I mean come on a giant red dragon swiping down and flying off with a struggling Natsu in his claws.

I turned back to the rest of the group and smiled. "Anyone else want to question me?" I asked and they shook their heads franticly.

"Good please do as I told you." I said and watched as they closed their eyes. Lisa having unlocked her magic partially was having an easier time with it then the others, but by the time the sun went down I could a feel a change in all of theirs magic.

I DON'T OWN FAIRY TAIL! !!!!!!!