Shes the Queen

"Your home?!" They all shouted and I nodded. 

"yes this is her home" The dragons said as they landed next to me and transformed into their human forms. 

"Grandeeney! Its so good to see you again!" I exclaimed and hugged the sky blue haired woman. 

"Indeed it has been," She said and hugged me back. 

"Wendy come here," I said and Wendy stepped forward. "This is your dragon's human form," I said and Wendy teared up and hugged her dragon. 

"Its good to see you little one," Grandeeney said and hugged the little girl. 

"Your Highness we should take you to the castle now," Igneel said and I nodded. 

"yes of course," I said and Transformed so that I would have my golden dragon wings on my backs. "Don't looked so shocked," I said and turned back to the dragons. "Can you guys transform and carry my friends?" I asked and they nodded transformed. "Okay Levy you can ride on Script's back, Wendy on her dragon, Gajeel on your own dragon with Pantherlily, Mira on Demon, Jurvia on Aqua, Carla with Wendy and Happy with me," I said and Happy flew up to me and I held him. they all got on the dragons they were assigned to and we took off. As all ways I made it to the castle made out of Crystal and Diamonds. 

I transformed out of my winged state and turned around as the other dragons landed. 

"Yesh what took you slow pokes so long?" I asked and smirked at them. 

"Your highness is that you?" I heard a voice ask and I turned around to face a lady in her mid thirties with golden hair and shining Crystal blue eyes. 

"Celeastia!" I cried and ran to hug her. "I've missed you!" Said and stepped out of her hug. 

"We have all missed your highness!" Another voice said and I looked over Cleastia's shoulder to see a tan man around the same age as Cleastia with black hair and dark grey eyes. 

"Acnologia!" I cried out and he came over and hugged me. 

"How ya been?" He asked as I stepped back. 

"Um......"I said and trailed off. 

"Lucy," He warned and I sighed . 

"I was um kicked off my team and left my guild because of Natsu,"I whispered but knew they heard me.

"I'M GONNA KILL HIM!" Igneel shouted and made all of us flinch and Happy hold on to me tighter. 

"Ig he is your son" I said trying to reason with the furious flame dragon. 

"I DON'T CARE IMA STILL KILL HIM!" He shouted and I just sweat-dropped. 

"Silence," I said and waved my hand in his direction and he stopped talking but you could tell he was yelling still. 

"Um lushee just who are you?" Happy asked and looked up at me cutely. 

"I am the dragon queen!" I said proudly. 

YAY! Another chapty done! remember I do not own Fairy Tail what so ever!