Off To the GMG we go!

"We're off to see the wizard the wonderful wizard of oz! because because becauuuuse of all the wonderful things he does!" Lucy sang loudly grinning as she walked around the camp her hands behind her back. "Come on guys tonight we leave!" Lucy cheered watching her grumbling companions wake up.

"Luce its like 12:00 pm!" Natsu complained watching her with greedy, lustful eyes. Which had not gone unnoticed by said girl and said girls intended mate.

"No its 1:30! i let you all sleep in long enough!" Lucy pouted and stop in front of a grumbling laxus, her back to him. "We need pack up and get hiking back to town to get a train."

"Can't you just teleport us?" Lisanna complained stretching her arms over her head as everyone else agreed with her.

"Nope!" Lucy said popping the 'p'. "Its more fun this way now lets hurry up and pack we need to be at the hotel before eight tonight to check in then we can do what we wait till 12 o'clock." Every one grumbled but did what they were told fearing Lucy's wrath. After all they did not want to get on her bad side. 

Laxus watched Lucy out of the corner of his eye making sure Natsu didn't try anything like he has been doing. Over the course of their time spend training Natsu hasn't made any efforts to hide his want for Lucy. The whole camp knows it but knew to leave it to Lucy. If he gets too bad Lucy can put him back in his place. 

Lucy grinned to herself feeling Laxus's eyes on her watching her as she moved around the camp making sure every one was doing as they were told. Lucy felt happy knowing her intended mate was watching out for her, and her well being. What more could she ask for in a mate. 

"Lisa are you done?" Lucy asked walking up to said girl, who was seated on a fallen branch a blue carrying bag by her feet. 

"Yea why?" Lisanna asked tilting her head to the side. Lucy motioned for Lisanna to follow her. They walked off far enough where none of the dragon slayers would be able to hear them but to where they were still aware of their presence, and would not cause world wide panic. (Ha) 

(Lucy pov)

"Lu what's wrong I've never seen you act all fake cheery" Lisa questioned. I should of known she would see right through my facade.

"I'm worried, something is coming and I don't know what and quite frankly I'm afraid. I know it has something to do with Zeref it just has to." I mumbled as I crossed my arms across my chest, my lips taking the form of a frown.

"I'm sorry I know you don't want it to be him." Lisa said placing a comforting hand on my shoulder.

"I just really feel bad for Great Aunt Mavis, it's her true love that's gone wacko." I said and breathed in deeply before turning around and walking back to the camp. "come on we got some walking to do."

"Luce just remember I'm always here for you." Lisa said and I smiled at her from over my shoulder than continued back to the camp. 

(Small time skip, Arrival at the guild's hotel) 

"Hey, Lu-Chan we have arrived." I was pulled out of my thoughts by Levy shaking my shoulder. I looked up at her from my book. I realized that we were indeed here and that I had been lost in thought staring at my book. 

"Thanks Levy-Chan," I smiled at the blue haired girl and put my book away and grabbed my yellow carrying bag. 

"Your welcome. Is everything okay Lu-chan?" Levy-Chan asked quietly as we got off the train and walked over to the others. 

"Just letting the thoughts run wild." At her look of 'really' I sighed and hung me head. "Something is going to happen in the next few days. Something big. And I guess I am worried for that." 

Levy looked worried but didn't say anything as we joined up with the rest of the group. But the look she gave me spoke clearly that we were going to be talking later. 

I smiled widely at the group as we looked up at the hotel we would be staying in. "GMG we have arrived!" 

***Author Note, 

I am not following the Manga directly so Natsu isn't Zerefs brother and all that good stuff. Some stuff might be the same as the manga but not completely.