A New Realm

"Lucy!" I turned around and saw Happy, Wendy, Carla, Juiva, Gajeel, Pantherlily, Levy, and Mira. Happy flew up to me and barred himself in my chest.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked and Happy looked up at me.

"We left the guild to come with you of course!" Happy said and I smiled.

"Okay. If you want to come with me go pack your stuff and then come to my apartment." I said and they all took off to get their stuff.

I walked quickly back to my apartment and summoned Virgo and Leo. "Punishment Hime?" Virgo asked and I face palmed.

"No. No punishment. I need you to pack my bags, and Leo I need you to tell my landlady I am leaving." I ordered and they disappeared doing what they were told. After five minutes they reappeared Virgo with my bags and Leo just standing there carrying some of them.

"Princess are we all going home?" Leo asked.

"Yes we are going back to the dragon realm," I said and smiled.

I closed Leo and Virgo's gates and waited for everyone to come. After a few minutes they all arrived.

"Okay since your here I am going to show you something," I said and unhooked a red key.

"Lu-Chan! Were did you get a red key?" Levy asked and I smiled.

"Open the gate to the dragon! Igneel!" I shouted and out popped a red hair guy that looked like an older version of Natsu.

"Lucy! Its been forever! Are you finally coming home?" Igneel asked and hugged me.

"Of course! After all I can't leave you guys alone for too long!" I said and laughed. "everyone this the fire dragon Igneel." I said and he bowed to them.

"Pleasure to met Lucy's friends,"

I unhooked a purple key and held it in front of me. "Open the portal to the dragon realm!" I said and a portal appeared and I turned back to everyone's shocked faces. I smirked and Leo appeared and help Igneel shove them through the portal. I walked through last and threw up my hands.

"Welcome to the Dragon Realm!" I exclaimed and transformed my clothing.

(Happy POV)

I stared in shock as Lucy magically changed her clothes. After the light died down lucy as standing in front of us dress in a blue Victorian dress that looked like it had golden dragon scales across the top of the dress and and the bottom were blue dragon scales. Her hair was done up in a bun and she was wearing a crown on her head.

(Lucy POV)

"Welcome to my home!" I said holding my hands up once more.

Sweet chapty two is done! OH! Remember that I do not own Fairy Tail what so ever!