Wendy Vs. Gajeel

Photo is my personal edit I made to show that all forms of cosplayers are beautiful.

"You too have grown so strong!" I cried like master and hugged Mira and Levy.

"Lu-Chan," Levy cried as well. Mira just smiled and hugged both of us.

"Alrighty! Wendy and Gajeel!" I shouted and they nodded and walked up into the ring. "You know the rules this is a play fight don't kill eachother or i'll tell your dragons," I said and they nodded.

"Who do you think is going to win?" Grey asked.

I grinned and watched as Wendy and Gajeel moved fast making it hard to see. But I could easily see it. No one is to fast for me.

"Lucy," Erza said and I took my eyes off my students and turned to her. "How old are you all?" She asked.

"I am 24 as is Levy and Juvia, Mira is 26 as is Gajeel and Wendy is 17," I said. "we have all watched Wendy grow," I said and smiled fondly. "You should see when she gets angry. Shes not the shy little Wendy you use to know," I said, and turned back to their fight. And to who is going to win, well. I think its ovbious."

(Wendy POV)

I smiled as I heard Lucy talking about me. I see everyone else as big sisters and brothers, but Lucy has always been there for me even before fairy tail when she helped out my old guild.

"Iron fist of the Iron Dragon!" Gajeel yelled and ran at me. I grabbed his fist and threw him into the side of the barrier. My smile widen when I heard the shocked gasps from some of my friends.

"Come Gaj! You can do better!" I yelled and he grunted and stood up. "Sky dragon's Force!" I yelled and he did the same. We ran at each other fighting in hand to hand combat. I punched him and sent him flying.

Gajeel got up and ran at me with an iron fist. I grabbed it then looked at him with a creepy smile.

"Wing slash of the Sky dragon!" I shouted and attacked him before he could defend "Iron fist of the sky dragon!" I shouted and slammed him to the ground before he could get up. "sky dragon kick!" I shouted hitting him where every guy hurts. I sent him flying to the sky and when he came back down he was down for the count.

"Wendy wins!" Lucy said and I jumped for joy then ran to hug her.

(lucy pov)

after I announced that wendy won she ran down and tackled me with a hug. "Told you it was obvious." I said as I stood up. "Wendy knows how to play dirty. "

"only cause you taught her too." Gajeel mumbled as Levy helped him out of the ring by supporting his weight so he wouldn't stumble and fall.

"Hey!" I said then I turned to Juvia. "you and me now girl."

I dont own fairy tail.