The start of Lucy's training

(Lucy POV)

I stood in front of my seven friends. "Now that you all have fully master your magic. You are now to train with me. You will be learning how to ex-equip, take over, magic make, and time ark," I said and they nodded.

"Why are we here?" Happy asked pointing to himself, Pantherlily, and Carla.

"You think the magic I will be teaching is just for them?" I asked and the three exceeds nodded. "You have learned your human form right?" I asked and they nodded. "Then lets all see it," I said and they nodded and transformed.

Suddenly standing in front of me was two boys and one girl (photo)

"In that form you are able to learn different magic. So I will teach you" I said and they nodded.

"Now i may seem nice right now but I take training very, very seriously. So I wont go easy. We will be starting from the hardest magic to the easiest magic. The first you will learn will be Ex-equip, then take over, then time ark, then finally magic make. Am i understood?" I asked and they all nodded.

I smirked and nodded. "Then lets get started,"

(Time skip a month,)

"Come on you can equip it faster!" I exclaimed.

"ex-equip fight gear!" they all shouted and where instantly in a white gi like outfit that had a symbol on it representing their element. Happy, Pantherlily and Carla had the symbol of their partners element.

"Good, Now we can move on to take over!" I exclaimed. "yes Mira I know you know how to, but you are all going to learn how to take the form of your dragon!"

"Really Lu-Chan?" Levy asked and i nodded. "Yay!" She cheered and I smiled.

I DO NOT OWN FARY TAIL!!