Flash back night two*

****completely re done chapter

(Okay people can we just take a moment for me to thank you on getting this story over 2k stars? Like holy fuck that's a lot for a story i didn't think would be even remotely any good. because honestly I am so use to writing a story for myself and not for other people so to get such an amazing feed back on this story is just I can't even place how I feel into any words. So thank you!)

(lisanna pov )

Lucy requested for me to come toher tent. I walked in and was surprised by the size, it was on the inside. IT WAS FREAKING BIGGER ON THE INSIDE! ( (A/N Time lord science)

"Lucy you wanted to see me?" I asked sitting down in front of her. I hope she isn't mad that I was the reason the guild turned on her. I really hope she isn't. I didn't mean to have the guild turn on her.

"Yes I did." she said and turned to look at me. "Now I just have some questions." she said and I nodded. "Now I want to know if you have romantic feelings towards Natsu." I wasn't surprised by the question. I mean a lot of people thought I had feelings for him, but alas no. He isn't the one for me.

"No I don't have feeling s for him. I don't understand why people assume I like natsu in that way." I said quickly flushed at the thought of actually having feelings for the idiotic dragon slayer. It was kind of embarrassing. I mean Natsu is a great guy, and yeah I had a crush on him when I was young but after the time I spent in the alternate dimension I realized it was a petty school girl crush.

"I can understand that completely, Mira always thought I had feelings for natsu, but I know he is not my mate." She said and I smiled. She is a lot nicer and understanding than I thought she would be. "The next thing is. do you know how low your magic level is?" She asked and I nodded sadly, j was completely freaked when I returned home and noticed that my magical reserves were so low.. "It's okay. While the others are training with my spirits and their dragons, I shall train you myself to bring you up to Erza's level."

I smiled and jumped at her hugging her. "Thank you!" I exclaimed happy that such a strong and powerful person like Lucy would want to train me personally. I pulled away from the hug and went back to my seat. "I thought you would be mad at me for what happened with the guild." I said and wiped away my tears.

"It is alright. I know how destiny works, its all one ploy." she said and smiled sadly. "I was hoping you would bring up the guild. I am going to tell you why Natsu acted the way he did. " she said and I nodded.

"basically male dragons, and dragon slayers go through this time were they are power hungry, or may seem evil, or just seem as if they lost their mind. that is because they have been so long without a mate. The only way to snap them out of this is to have another dragon, or dragon slayer attack them. Gajeel, and Laxus have both been through this. Now its natsu's turn. He did what he did because he only wants power. at the moment he is content being around so many powerful people. but if he doesn't find his mate soon he will snap." She said and I looked at her completely shocked. I never knew that this could ever happen. Suddenly a thought piped into my head.

"Then why is natsu being so close to you?" I asked carefully afraid I would offend her.

"You have animal souls to transform into correct?" I nodded slowly unsure where she was going with this. "Well basically Natsu is trying to claim me. the only way to do this when the person is not the destined mate is to make them submit. Like an Alpha with lower pack mates. I am worried about this because I am a dragon -an a arch one at that- I do not like what he is doing especially since I know who my mate is. I could snap at any time because like an Alpha would if a lower pack mate tried to get him/her to submit to him/her. Dragons are like that. I am the Alpha or Arch dragon, Natsu is trying to make me submit. I won't do that." she said and I nodded in understanding. I mean I do have a wolf soul and do follow the way of the wolf. Submit to Alpha and be loyal.

"One final question what is your dragon's element?" she asked and I looked at her in complete shock.

I DON'T OWN FAIRY TAIL! !!!!