Master & mystery Mate POV

( his pov)

I looked around the guild. No won seemed to even miss her, or them. They were partying away. I looked around again.

Well at least Lisanna and Her brother are saddened. Flame idiot is just as drunk happy as the rest of the guild.

'I can see why she left. The guild isn't even showing remorse for blondie, and the other members.'

I stood up ignoring freed's distress cries and walked to gramps office. Just after he announced ths participates for the s-class trials.

(Figure out who mystery man is yet?)

(Master POV) 

I miss Lucy terribly. I looked down at the guild. "Listen up brats!" I shouted and they all looked up at me. "Its time for the S-Class exams!" I shouted and they cheered. "Lissiana,  cana, Natsu, and Gray, will be the participants!" I shouted. "We head out tomorrow!" I yelled and a few people took off. I walked back into my office and sat down and silently cried. 

"Gramps," I heard Laxus and I looked up. 

"What?" I asked and wipped my tears. 

"I just want to let you know your aren't the only one missing blondie," He said and I looked at him shocked. 

"Laxus is she your mate?" I asked and he nodded. "I will finally have great grandchildren!" (A/n I fixed it   :P) I shouted happy for the first time since my nine children left. 

"Whatever I just wanted to say that," He said and walked out. 

I smiled but then started to cry, Lucy. 

"Um I can come back later," A voice said and i looked up and saw Lucy! 

"My child!" I shouted and ran to hug her. 

"Hello, I am just here to tell you everyone is fine, they are in my realm. I am having them trained as slayers." Lucy said and I nodded. "And to let you know we will be back in seven years to rejoin our home," She said and I jumped for joy. 

"That is great new!" I exclaimed. 

"Um is anyone missing me?" She asked and looked down and I rose my eyebrow in question. 

"By someone do you mean Laxus?" I asked and i saw her face heat up. (well, well, well if it isn't obvious I don't know what else to write to make it more obvious. )

"Y-yes?" She said quietly and I started dancing around her. 

"Im gonna have great grandchildren!" I sang.  (I fixed it heh!)

"Shush!" She said but laughed with me. "I have to go right now, be careful on the S-class exams," She said and disappeared. 

I sat back down at my desk happier then I was before. But something she said about the S-class exams had me worried. Is something going to happen to my children while they are there? 

I do not own Fairy tail what so ever!