Fairy Tail

*Sigh*

I was siting at the bar in Fairy tail drinking my favorite drink. Ever since Lissian came back from the 'dead' I have been ignored by everyone except Levy, Wendy, Gajeel, Pantherlily, happy, Mira, Juvia, Carla, and master.

Team Natsu came up to me and Happy and I were talking. "Luce were kicking you off the team to replace you with Lissian. Your weak and are always going on about your rent." Natsu said and it felt like a punch to the gut.

"YOU CAN'T DO THAT TO HER!" Happy exclaimed.

"Its okay Happy," I said calmly. They don't know who they are speaking to.I walked to the masters office and when I came back my guild mark was gone.

"Lushee!" Happy exclaimed and came barreling into my arms.

"Lu-Chan you can't leave!" Levy exclaimed running up to hug me. along with Mira, Wendy, Juvia, Pantherlily, and even Gajeel came up.

"I won't stay in a guild were they don't care for their namaka, were they ignore her, then only come to say shes of the team!" I exclaimed and walked out the doors.

(Happy POV)

I watched Lushe walk out the doors. then we -The only ones that cared- turned to team Natsu. "HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO HER!" I yelled in Natsu's face. Levy, Wendy, Juvia, and Mira were all crying.

"Im not staying in this guild," Mira said shocking everyone. She went up to the masters office and when she came back her guild mark was gone.

"ME either I won't stay some where were they hurt my best Friend!" Levy said and marched up to masters office. Same as Mira when she came back her guild mark was gone. The others went up as well and came back with no guild mark.

they all left and I turned to Nasut. "I'm leaving. i won't stay somewhere were they hurt my lushee," I said and got my guild mark removed and Left after the others.

(Masters POV)

I came into the guild as Happy, carla,Levy, Wendy, Pantherlily, Gajeel, Mira, and Juvia all left.I looked and they had no guild mark. This made me furious!.

"CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME WHY EIGHT PEOPLE LEFT OUR GUILD!" I shouted as I entered the guild.

"Master all we did was kick Lucy out of team natsu because she as weak." Natsu said like it was nothing. "Then she left and the others did too for some reason,"

"YOU KICKED THE STRONGEST MAGE OUT OF YOUR TEAM BECAUSE YOU THOUGHT SHE WAS WEAK?!" I Shouted

"Master Lucy is weak. She hides behind her spirits and dosen't do anything." Ezra said.

"I PROMOTED HER TO S-CLASS WHEN SHE FIRST JOINED! SHE CAN HOLD ALL OF HER SPIRITS AT ONCE AND SHE IS POSSESSION OF MAGIC YOU COULD NOT BELIEVE!" I Shouted at the top of my lungs. "I would leave this guild too if i wasn't the master." i said and walked to my office and slammed the door tears starting to fall down my face.

What did you think? was that okay?

As well I do not own Fairy Tail what so ever!