Mira Vs Levy

"You ready Levy?" Mira asked as they stepped into the ring

"Don't worry ladies the barrier has a sheild around it. Any stray attacks will be nulified if they try to leave the circle!" Lucy yelled and Mira and Levy nodded their heads. "Remember,this is a play fight don't kill each other." Lucy warned and the two girls giggled and nodded.

"Okay Mira its time to see who is stronger!" Levy shouted and they both nodded.

"Let the fight comense!" Lucy shouted and they started in hand to hand combat.

When one kciked the other blocked and threw a punch. When one punched the other blocked throwing a punch back. It continued on like this for awhile

(Lucy POV)

I smiled as my students fought. "Luce why are they only fighting in hand to hand combat?" Natsu asked as he swung his arm over my shoulder. Really Natsu trying to mark me by trying to prove your domenice

I grabbed his arm and twisted it making him scream. "Don't ever touch me. Only my friends can do that," I said and let his arm go as he staggered back. "and to answer your question its because they are settling a fight they both have lost since I started training them." I said and put my attention on my fighters.

(Laxus POV)

I watched as Flame brain threw his arm over MY blondie. I almost growled. Suddenly she grabbed his arm and twisted it making him scream out in pain which sound like music to my ears.

"Don't ever touch me. Only my friends can do that!" she said and let his arm go which made the flame bastard stumble back. "and to answer your question its because they are settling a fight they both have lost since I started training them," She said and turned back to them While I watched her.

'Queen of the dragons, and a real dragon. How will I compare to the others?' I thought.

(Mira POV)

damn Levy has gotten better since our last fight!

as she punched i blocked but jumped back. "Ready for magic against magic?" I asked and she nodded.

"Script dragon wing slash!" she shouted and a bunch of words in the shape of a wing came at me. I held up my hands forming an X and blocked the attack.

"Dark light dragon dubble cross!" I yelled and while my arms were still in the form of an X I sent an X shaped attack at her. One being dark the other being light. I thought I hit her but boy was I wrong when the dust cleared up Levy had scripts flying around her

.

.

.

.

.

I'm screwed,

"realse!" she shouted and the scripts flew at me. They hit me dead on and I fell to the ground in defeat.

"congratz!" I told her as I held my stomach and stood up. "You beatme, I guess i shoudn't have got you pissed," I said and rubbed my head.

I DO NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL!