Day four of training*

Anyone watch OUAT?

****Some of this chapter is rewritten
( Lucy POV )

"Lisanna here is where we will practice for the next month." I said as we entered a clearing a good distance away from the others. I turned to face her. "For the first two weeks we are going to work on your magical reserves to raise it back to where it should be." I said and she nodded and smiled grimly. She knew this wasn't going to be an easy task not using your magic for over eight years is troubling for ones body.. I sat down and crossed my legs and she did the same.

"Now lisanna focus on drawing all your magic out. If you feel like you can't do anymore, take a small break then keep trying. You have a great amount of magical potential you just have to know how to grasp it." I said and she nodded and closed her eyes. Her eyebrows furrowed as she concentrated on her magic.

I could see her drawing her magic out. It began to make her levitate a few inches off the ground. Which I was surprised about but happy none the less. She began to scrunch her eyebrows more and she went higher. After three hours she was ten feet in the air. Impressive for someone who hasn't used magic in almost a decade.I found myself smiling at her show of not only magic, but determination.

"Okay lisanna now pull it all in." I yelled to her. She nodded and relaxed her body as she drew back her magic. She began to fall so when she came closer to me I caught her in my arms.

"Very good at getting ten feet in the air. Not many people can do that on their first try after not using magic in such a long time." I said and smiled as I gently placed her on the ground. "Now you are going to run laps around this area until I tell you to stop." She looked determined and nodded as she stretched before running the length of the camp.

(Laxus pov )

I looked around the camp and couldn't find blondie. I walked up to the blue haired sky dragon slayer Wendy and tapped her on her shoulder cashing her to jump slightly before she turned around and faced me. "What is it you need?" She asked looking at me like she knew something but was holding back. Which caused me to narrow my eyes suspiciously at her.

"Where is blondie?" I asked and I saw her grin like how the devil woman use to (mira XD)

"Lucy isn't here right now she is personally training lisanna, since her magic levels are so low," Wendy said and I narrowed my eyes at her again but nodded and walked back over to were I was.

I hope blondie is okay

I DON'T OWN FAIRY TAIL