Mira's Training

Picture is Demon----> 

(Mira POV) 

I sat cross legged in front of demon. Despite his name he is really nice. 

"Okay focus Mira," He said and I nodded and closed my eyes. "Look inside yourself. Everyone has an inner dragon they just need to know how to unleash it," He said and I nodded again and began to search. 

I went into the depths of my soul. I search for what seemed like forever. suddenly I saw it. A black and white dragon. I reached my hand out to touch it. I started petting the head of it and I saw it smile. 

"Congratulations on finding me," it said and I realized it was a she. "You have unlocked the first step of becoming a Dark Light Dragon slayer," She said to me and I opened my eyes.

I looked around and saw it had become dark and that I was laying in a bed. "What happened?" I asked as I sat up rubbing my eyes. 

"You Mira found it. Your inner dragon, but you used to much magical energy unleashing it." demon said coming out of the shadows. 

I felt my eyes widen and I nodded. 

"We can resume training in a week. I don't want you to over do it," He said kindly and walked out of the room. 

What is this? I asked myself feeling myself flush and my heart start beating faster. Am I starting to fall for him? I asked myself as I layed back down on the bed. 

(Time skip a month 

"Come on Mira you almost have it!" Demon cheered and I nodded my head and summoned my magic. 

"Dark Light dragon roar!" I shouted and cupped my hands around my mouth as a swirl of dark and light came out. As it disappeared I fell to the floor crying in happiness. 

"i did it! I really did it!" I said as I wiped my tears out of my eyes. 

"Congratulations Mira!" Demon cheered and hugged me making me go red. "Now lets start teaching you your next move!" He said as he let me go and i nodded. 

(Time skip 3 years and five months)

"Dark light dragon secret skill: Yin yang blow out!" I shouted and a Yin yang symbol appeared beneath my feet and started blowing my hair around and I held my hands out as dark and light came out of my hand and hit a giant rock smashing it into tiny pieces that could not be seen. 

I let out a breath and smile. I heard clapping and i turned around to see Lucy and demon clapping. 

"amazing Mira just amazing! You have fully mastered Dark Light dargon slaying magic!" Demon cheered and hugged me making me go bright red which of course made Lucy raise an eyebrow. 

"Thats very good. Now you can train with me to learn different types of magic," Lucy said and I shivered seeing the evil glint in her eyes. 

'I am in trouble,' I thought but I smiled. "I can't wait." I said and she smiled. 

I do not own Fairy tail!