Flash back night two part two*

***This chapter has been completely rewritten!

( Lucy POV )

I smirked as Lisanna looked at me with a shocked expression.

"How do you know that she taught me to conceal it." She whispered and My smirk grew wider.

"I am queen of Dragons lisanna, whats your dragons name?" I asked even though I know the answer. I really enjoy messing with my students.

"Adeline dragon of ice." She said.

I smiled at the found memory of the beautiful ice dragon. "what does she look like?"

"Beautiful. She had these golden scales that glowed like a rainbow as the sun hit them. Also she looked really small like she was still a youngling." Lisanna said and I watched as her eyes glazed over. "She was like another older sister to me. She taught me magic when no one else would. Mira and Elfman were great but there would be times where they would forget about me because of how our village treated them. I would escape to the forest and would be lost out there for days. Adeline found me and took me under her wing. She used some kind of magic that made time slow down so we could do more during the short time I was with her. Adeline was more of a sister to me than Mira was during that time. And it pains me to say that because Mira suffered so much during our time at the village. But Adeline was always there for me. Even during our short time together. She was my rock, I don't know if I could have gone on without her."

I couldn't believe Lisanna said that. To be honest I took Adeline's name and snuck out to the earth land, and found Lisanna. The girl had raw talent in ice magic but never developed it due to lack of training. Busy still I never knew she had viewed me in such a light. So I told her just that, "I never knew I was so much in your eyes." Lisanna  looked at me in complete shock. Her eyes widened comically and her mouth dropped open. It was quite a sigh to see.

"y-y-your Adeline!" she exclaimed jumping up from her seated posturing causing me to look up at her.

"Correct. I am not the dragon of Ice but I am a master. I took the real dragon of ice's name, and you are correct I was quite young when I trained you. in human years I was ten." I said and smiled and saw her shock begin to fade.

She than pulled me up from my seated position and hugged me tightly. "you risked a lot to teach me, taught me magic I never knew I could learn. You became my protector. You were -are- like a big sister to me." She whispered while still hugging me. I wrapped my arms around her pulling her closer.

"You were, no are, a sister to me." I whispered. She pulled back and wiped her tears. "We will begin our personal training after tomorrow. I look forward to getting to know you again,"

She nodded smiling brightly and left the tent after giving my once last hug.

I smiled to myself happy that I had been reunited with someone I had considered a younger sibling. If all goes well I'll tell the others of this development soon.

Was that shocking for anyone? Probably seen as I have no hint to it what's soever.

I just really like lisanna and I wanted to give her some kind of power boost. I know a lot of people dislike her because she is associated with lucy leaving. but i just couldn't pass up the opportunity.

I DON'T OWN FAIRY TAIL