v

All three girls woke up in their respective date's home.

Paige woke up in the same position she fell asleep in. Johnny was sleeping on her chest, and her hand was in his hair. She shifted to her side, which woke Johnny, but he fell back asleep quickly.

/////

Amber woke up cuddled into Sean. She never wanted the morning to end. He was so warm and cuddly. His bed head was also a great bonus. He woke up, looked around, and smiled when he saw the goddess laying next to him.  "Time to get up," he stretched, "Morning skate today."

Amber just groaned. She hoped to stay in bed with him forever.

/////

Vivienne woke up to the smell of French toast. She walked out of Sam's room to see him making breakfast and humming to himself. "Good morning!" She said, sitting on one of his barstools.

"I was gonna bring you breakfast in bed," He said, putting a plate down in front of her, "But this is fine too. Good morning." He kissed her cheek and she blushed while eating her breakfast. She was so lucky.

/////

Sean barged into Johnny's room, "Hey, morning sk--Oh, hey Paige!"

Paige rubbed her eyes, "Morning, Sean."

Amber appeared behind him, "Paigey!"

Paige beamed at her, "Good morning to you too!"

Johnny groaned, "Get this love fest out of my room."

Sean stared at the both of them, "You didn't have a love fest last night?" Amber smacked his chest, "Ow!"

Paige laughed, "Sean! We didn't do anything last night. We literally just sat here. I swear we didn't even talk."

Sean narrowed his eyes at her, "Didn't talk because you two were making out, or...?"

She rolled her eyes at him, "God, Sean. If you really needed to know we were laying here while Johnny played NHL and I read articles."

Johnny sat up, looked Sean dead in the eyes, and asked, "Did you know swans can be gay?"

Sean just stared at him. First of all, he didn't know. Second of all, why would he need to know? And third of all, how in the world did Johnny know that information?

Amber broke out in hysterical laughter, "You really gotta stop reading stupid articles, Paige."

Paige shrugged, "It was a very good article, thank you."

Sean and Amber left the room to go eat breakfast together, and Johnny and Paige stayed in bed until he really had to get ready for morning skate. Paige liked being like this with Johnny. Just them, together, hanging out, was enough for her. Every few minutes he would lean in to kiss her, or rub his thumb on her waist--just small things that she appreciated.

"Can I stay here while you have your skate?" Paige asked suddenly, "I mean it's fine if you say no, because we haven't really--"

He cut her off, "Yes. It's fine. Just don't make a mess. I'll be back at two." He kissed her and left.

Sean left with him, and the boys dropped Amber off at home. She had work that afternoon, so she couldn't lay around Johnny and Sean's apartment for any longer. However, Paige was having a great time having the house to herself. She made Johnny's bed, as well as Sean's, and cleaned the kitchen and living room. She even organized all of Johnny's water bottles, and threw the empty ones into recycling. She wasn't even trying to impress Johnny; she was just a neat freak.

When the boys came back, they were shocked to find a clean apartment upon them. Paige was lounging on the couch watching Netflix, "Hi guys!"

"I love having a maid now," Sean set his hockey bag down and went to his room.

Johnny sat down next to Paige, "Thank you. Everything's been so hectic lately, I'm so thankful you did this."

"It's honestly no problem. And I don't wanna make you get out of your car and get back in, so Viv is picking me up in a few, is that okay?" She kissed him.

"I can take you home, I don't care." He laughed at her weird concern.

"Fine."

The two got in Johnny's car and drove back to Paige's apartment. They sat in silence for a little bit, until Johnny freed his right hand from the steering wheel to grab her hand. She smiled, "You're so lame."

"It happens." He shrugged as they pulled up to her building.

"See you... whenever?" She said, unbuckling her seatbelt.

"Whenever." He said, leaning into her and kissing her.

Whenever. That was so annoying to him. Not tomorrow, not later, not next week, but whenever. The word was so ambiguous and vague, he didn't even know how to take it. But he didn't really take it well. He knew they'd be on a short road trip soon, which meant he wouldn't see her for a short while, and that killed him. All Johnny wanted to do was spend time with Paige. He liked her. She liked him. But when the reality factor came in, everything was more complicated than it should have been.