x

Paige laid in Johnny's bed, scrolling through her phone while she waited for him to get out of the shower. She scrolled down her Twitter feed, favoriting random tweets as a passive way to show affection for her friends. Humid air entered the room as Johnny opened the bathroom door. He came back in, wearing only a towel which covered his bottom half. His hair was still damp, and started to curl up as it dried. "Hey,"

Paige was caught off guard by Johnny greeting her half naked, she dropped her phone right in the middle her face, "I'm mad at you." She said, glaring at him, and shifting her focus back to Twitter.

He started to put on his suit, "What did I even do?"

"Existed. I don't know," She said, continuing to slide her thumb up and down her screen, "I'm mad at you because I had to walk in your apartment and you were already in the shower! And you finished up then walked in half naked! I hate you for being ugly."

He laughed, "Will you just help me tie my tie, please?"

"I guess," Paige got up to help him, "You're so lucky I like you."

"Feeling's mutual," He smiled and gave her a peck, "Now, which Gaudreau jersey will you be wearing tonight?"

She raised an eyebrow at him. Johnny literally got her every single type of jersey and shirsey with his name on the back. Paige could literally go two weeks just wearing his gear, and not repeat an outfit. "I was thinking about a Colborne jersey tonight."

Johnny gave her a cold stare and she put her hands up in defense, "I'm kidding! I'll wear whichever one I find first. I don't know. I'll see you tonight, though. Thanks for having me over for an hour." She kissed him on the cheek, then headed down the hall.

"I wouldn't have anyone else tie my ties!" He yelled out his bedroom door.

/////

"This is ugly. I am ugly. Life is ugly." Paige was currently having a crisis, not knowing what to do tonight. Not that tonight was special, but she just wanted to look nice and she had absolutely no clue how to go about it.

"Oh my god," Amber groaned, throwing a retro jersey at her, "Wear this. Problem solved."

Paige sat up, "Still don't know what I'd do without you."

Vivienne walked in Paige's room with the same crisis.

"Already called dibs on the retro." Paige said, slipping the jersey on herself.

"I think I'm gonna wear the classic red one." Amber said, brushing her hair.

"Alternate for me, then," Vivienne kissed them both on the cheek, "I'm so glad you guys make my life decisions for me."

"Anything for you!" Both Amber and Paige smiled at her.

The girls were picked up later by Sam; he knocked on their apartment door as they all finished up getting ready. "Wow, ladies, so much red. I love it." He complimented them, giving Amber and Paige hugs.

Vivienne asked him to take a picture of them in their Flames jerseys, and he happily obliged. She posted the photo of them three, smiling happily in their Flames jerseys in front of their big window that overlooked Calgary.

@vivdietrich: The Flames may be hot but we are hotter 😛🔥 @paige_ellis @a_reins

They all went down to the parking garage and prepared to go to the rink. Vivienne hopped in the passenger seat and gave Sam a quick kiss. "Thanks for picking us up."

"Yeah because Johnahan hates us." Paige interjected.

Sam pulled out of the parking lot, "It's honestly no problem. Johnahan had some media responsibilities today."