ix

Amber set the turkey in the oven, "I can't believe we're catering to the American today."

It was a tradition in their household to have two Thanksgivings, since Amber and Vivienne were Canadian, and Paige was American. They celebrated Canadian Thanksgiving last month, but it wasn't big. It was just the three of them. However, they were celebrating American Thanksgiving tonight with their boys and some of their teammates. They took the duty of preparing dinner, since they always had fun doing it together. Music played throughout their apartment as they cooked dinner.

Vivienne walked in the door with three different pies, "Happy Thanksgiving! I love celebrating Thanksgiving in November. The store has everything. I don't have to fight for the last coconut cream pie!"

The three laughed in unison. After Vivienne set the desserts down, somebody knocked on the door. The girls stared at each other, knowing none of them wanted to walk all the way to the door and open it.

Amber took the responsibility. She looked through the peephole, "It's John-ahan." Apparently saying "Sean and Johnny" was too much work.

Paige broke out in laughter. It was four, and nobody was supposed to come until six. The boys walked in to the girls' apartment, the kitchen bustling, and music blaring. Paige was dancing to Justin Bieber as she cleaned up the mess. Paige was so small, she easily maneuvered out of the kitchen to say hello to Johnny and Sean. She gave Sean a hug and kissed Johnny on the cheek. The both of them were already dressed up. Sean was wearing a dark red button up tucked into black slacks. Johnny wore a white button up with a blue tie, and a navy blue sweater on top, so only the collar of the shirt and the top of the tie were exposed. He paired that with nice khakis. Paige couldn't believe how nice they both looked.

Vivienne gave the boys the responsibility of mashing potatoes, and they surprisingly didn't fuck it up. The girls went to go get ready for dinner.

Johnny and Sean sat on the couch playing NHL until Amber emerged from her room. Her long brown hair was in loose waves, and she wore a short, dark red skater dress, matching Sean's shirt. She paired her dress with a gold statement necklace and black strappy sandals. Her outfit accentuated her chest perfectly, Sean felt dizzy. Amber smiled at Johnny, "Will you take a picture of us please?" He nodded, standing up and taking a picture of the couple. Johnny took a couple; one of Amber looking up at Sean, who was looking at the camera, and another one of them both smiling at the camera. He handed the phone back to Amber, who scrolled through the photos, "Thank you!"

"Anything for you, Amber," he winked at her and she laughed.

Amber posted the first photo on Instagram.

@a_reins: I only have eyes for him but he only has eyes for the camera 🙄 #HappyAmericanThanksgiving #WereCanadian @monahan20

Sean scoffed at her caption. Amber could be such a little shit sometimes.

Paige finished getting ready next. She wore a long sleeved black dress with a lace overlay, that she paired with simple black sandals. Her hair was loosely curled, with braids around her head. Johnny was floored. He was so proud to have her. She sat down on his lap while he had his arms around her and played NHL. Amber took a candid photo of Paige laughing at something he said while playing. She sent it to Paige, who loved it. She edited the photo and posted it as well.

@paige_ellis: Happy Thanksgiving; so thankful for times like these & people like you. Also so thankful we're celebrating American thanksgiving in Canada lol 🍗❤️💑