Chapter 4

Katniss P.O.V.

I wake up to the sunlight streaming on my face. I notice a warm body next to mine with his arms wrapped protectivly around me. I stare at his face, and can't help but notice how angelic he looks with his wavy blond hair in his face, his mouth slightly agape, and soft snores escaping. I cuddle up closer to him, and I feel him stir. His beautiful blue eyes flutter open, and look down into my grey ones. We just sit there, staring at each other. I dare break the silence. "What happened? Why are you here? Not that I mind."

"You had a nightmare." He says flattly.

"Did I happen to say what it was about? I have no memory of what happened, nor what it was about."

He hesitates. I sit up and take his hand wanting him to go on. He takes a deep breath. "Prim." He says quietly. That's why he hesitated. He didn't want to bring back any bad memories and set me off the deep end again. I just nod, not needing any more explanation. I look down at my self and I see a shirt on me, and I don't remember putting one on. Peeta reading my thoughts answers the question. "Haymitch made me put a shirt on you. He locked the doors to our rooms, and we heard you screaming, and me banging on my door for him to let me out. He unlocked the doors and I came in, and he saw that you didn't have a shirt, so he made me put one on you so we don't do anything."

"Ah. So, what's the schedule for today?" He just shrugs sitting up next to me.

My stomach growls, and he laughs. "Well that answers that question." He gets up and picks me up, and carries me down to the dining hall, still in our pajamas. I laugh almost all the way down, and he sets me down once we enter the room.

Effie is the only one there with her electric blue wig. God, they get uglier every time I see her. She's sitting at the table with a cup of coffee in her hand, she looks up from the paper on the table and purses her lips. "What's wrong Effie?" I ask walking up to the table, and sitting down across from her.

"Oh nothing, just a lot of racket kept me up last night."

"Oh." Peeta says quietly. "How much did you hear?"

"I heard enough."

I just sit there. "It's not what you think Effie!" Peeta says reading my thoughts.

"I'm not a complete idiot Peeta. Don't think that I don't know whats going on!" She says getting upset."

"Then what's going on then?" Peeta asks with a smirk.

"Why you asking me?!"

"Because Peeta and I want to know what you think it is." I say finally finding my voice to speak on this very awkward situation. She just purses her lips and continues to sip her coffee, and read the paper.

I get up and turn to Peeta. "Do you wanna get a bunch of food, and eat on the roof? Like we did before our second games?" I ask in a whisper. He just nods his head, so we go back to my room, order a ton of food, and take a bunch of blankets up to the roof.

AN: Sorry for the short chapter. I will update a lot tomorrow, volleyball is occupying like all of my time! The next chapter will be on the roof, and I have a good idea about the next chapter. I hope you liked it, and again I'm sorry for not posting frequently. I love you guys!