Chapter 10

Katniss POV

I go back into the screening room wear Peeta and Effie sit. I go and tell Peeta that I'm going down to the training center so I can shoot around a little. I head over to the elevator, and I want to talk to Johanna first, so I push button number 7 and head down to her floor.

I see Johanna sitting on a couch in her sitting room watching some tv show. "Hey seven!" I yell to get her attention. 

"Ah twelve. What are you doing here?" She asks sitting up, so I walk over and take a seat across from her.

"Just needed someone normal to talk to." she laughs.

"Ha! You think I'm normal? Well girl, you're in for a big suprise!"

"Ok, I take it back."

"I think a better way to word it would be you need someone just as crazy as you to talk to."

"Sure. Lets go with that, even though I'm not crazy." There is a moment of silence and we both start laughing.

"Whatever 12. I think everyone here can beg to differ."

"I don't know. I might have baby Finn on my side, even though he chewed on my braid, and got baby slobber all over it."

"That just prooves that he hates ya."

"Shut up seven." and she cracks up laughing.

"So, what's up twelve? Why do you need to talk to so called normal people?"

"Um, just a lot of things are going on. Actually I was wondering if you wanted to come down to the training center with me and work out or whatever."

"For what exactly?"

"To let out some anger."

"Alright I'm in." She gets up and walks past me to the elevator. "You comin 12?" 

"Yep." I turn and follow her. Once we're in I press the button and we head down. The door opens to reveal a training center, untouched since the last time we were in here for the games. I immediately head towards the archery and Johanna to the axes. I feel the silver bow in my hands, it's nothing compared to the beautiful bow I had back in 13, but it will do for now. I slowly notch an arrow and get a feel for this new bow. 

I start about 20 yards away to start, so I pull my string back, and take a deep breath releasing the arrow when I let out the breath and I miss the center by centimeters. I curse under my breath and grab another arrown and repeat what I did the first time, and the arrow makes it's mark right in the center of the target. 

I go back another 10 yards, and I take a shot,and the arrow is right next to the last one. Perfect. "Hey 12. Looks like you haven't  lost your touch, and lethalness." 

"I could say the same back to you too seven." She smirks.

"I know.  Do you wanna head back up to my floor since we blew of some steam? I know you want to talk about something." I just nod my head and we go back up to her floor to talk about the past few days.

AN: So What did you think of the last two chapters? Again, I am soo sorry for the long wait. I Love all of you, and thanks for your support!