Chapter 5

AN: Sorry for not updating in a while. School just started and volleyball is hectic! I love all you!  Any ways, here is the long awaited chapter 5! Yay, and enjoy!

~Haymitch's P.O.V.~

I'm pacing back and fourth in the the living room. "What are those two thinking?" I ask aloud, not knowing that Effie was standing in the door way.

"I don't know Haymitch? Why can't you keep them under control?" Effie says from the doorway, walking in the living room and taking a seat on a plush chair.

"I don't know Effie." I say bitterly. "Why don't you help me keep them under control?"

"I was asleep last night." She says in her snooty Capitol accent.

"Effie." I start trying to keep my temper. "I saw you strutting around in your pink fluffy robe and slippers last night, while Katniss was screaming her head off."

"You shouldn't be watching me. It's very rude." I just raise my eye brows, throw up my hands and walk out to get a drink, and that's when I hear the laughter, by nobody other than Katniss and Peeta.

~Katniss's P.O.V.~

After hearing numerous corny pick up lines, we finally give into our laughter, and I'm sure that the entire Capitol heard us. The door swings open so we snap our heads to the door to see a red Haymitch.

"What the hell are you guys doing?" He asks stepping up onto the roof, and closing the door behind him.

"Having a picnic." Peeta says picking up some grapes.

"Mhm. Well I had to make sure that you weren't doing anything." Haymitch says before leaving to go back downstairs. Peeta and I look at each other for a minute then break out into laughter again.

"I think he was disappointed." I say stealing some of Peeta's grapes.

"Yeah I think so too. Would you stop stealing my grapes! There are plenty in the basket."

I laugh again. "No, I don't think I will." I say looking into his beautiful blue eyes. I notice that his eyes go down to my lips, and back to my seam grey eyes. We both lean in and he kisses me softly. He moves closer without breaking the kiss.

His tongue grazes my lips asking for entry and I oblige, making the kiss even more intense. His hand are on my back pulling me closer, and my hands go up into his soft blond waves. He breaks the kiss. "I bet they still have cameras on us. Let's go down to our rooms and we can finish there."

I just nod and help carry things back to his room right next to the stairs. We put the stuff on a chair, and lock the door for some privacy. He sweeps me up into an embrace.

His head in the crook of my neck, his breath tickling the skin. His lips eventually graze my neck, and I tilt my head back in return. He whispers my name, and it's so full of love. My arms go tight around his neck, and his hands are tight around my waist.  I move and I press my lips hard against his, continuing from the roof.

He picks me up, and I wrap my legs around his waist, and he walks over the bed, and lays me gently on it, without ever breaking the kiss. He starts with taking my shirt off in one swift motion, and I do the same. He breaks the kiss and starts kissing along my jaw line, and down my neck, with my breath quickening. I arch my back towards him, and he starts to unfasten my jeans. His lips leave my neck for a moment as he takes off my pants, and I start on his. 

Once his are off we go to the head of the bed and he hovers over me, just looking at me. He lifts me up and unfastens my bra leaving my chest open, and he looks over my body looking at all my scars, and marks. We remove the rest of clothing, and before anything else can happen, we just look at each other. Then passion, such passion that it is almost too hard to handle, but just enough to grasp onto reality.