Chapter 6

AN: I hope you all enjoyed chapter 5! Well here is chapter 6!

I wake up, my head against Peeta's chest with his arms wrapped tightly around my body. I look over to the bed side table and the clock says 6 o'clock. Effie, or Haymitch will be down any minute now to come and collect us for dinner. I wake up Peeta and he slowly opens his eyes.

"Katniss? What's wrong?" He asks rubbing my back.

"We might want to get dressed since its already 6 o'clock. We don't need Haymitch unlocking the door and seeing us like this. That will not be a good thing." He nods, so I get up grabbed a blanket, wrapped it around me, picked up my clothes that are scattered on the floor, and go into the bathroom to change.

When I come back Peeta is sitting on the bed fully clothed with his head in his hands. "Peeta. What's wrong?" I ask sitting next to him.

He takes a deep breath. "I'm worried." He says plainly.

"About what?"

"What if the protection didn't work. I know you don't want to be a mom, and I don't really want to be a dad at this age. We're only 19."

I take a minute to take in what he just said. I start to regret doing what we just did, but then again, I don't. I love Peeta, and I know that he will always be there for me not matter what happens. "I know, and I'm nervous too, but I don't regret it." Its then when he looks at me, and gives me a small smile. He lays his head on  my shoulder, and mine on top of his. We just sit there for a few moments until we hear footsteps coming down the hall.

I get up and move over to the chair, throwing the stuff from our picnic carelessly into the closet, and taking a seat quickly. The door swings open, and Haymitch stumbles in. "What are you two doing in here?"

"Um, talking." I say, making him look at me.

"Right. Dinner is ready." he says, leaving without another word. I look to Peeta who has a calm expression on his face.

"Ready to go?" I ask getting up out of the chair. He just nods and he gets up and walks over to the door and opens it for me.

We walk down into the dining room to see Johanna Mason standing by one of the chairs next to the table. "I think you're on the wrong floor seven."

"Nice 12. Peeta."

"What are you doing here?" I ask looking at Johanna.

"I came to tell you that the meeting is tomorrow, and that Paylor says that she is going to stop by and talk to you Katniss." I give her a confused look and she just shrugs her shoulders. "She said that it's about something that you did. I don't know. Later 12, Peeta." With that she leaves the room.

I wonder what Paylor wants to talk to me about, and what did I possible do that was so bad.... My thoughts are interupted when I smell lamb stew with dried plums. Mmmmm. My favorite.

AN: So what did you guys think? It's probably not my best, but school is already stressing me out, and volleyball practice and games are thrown into the mix. Any way please comment and if you have any suggestions message me, I like feedback! Thanks, Love you guys!!