Chapter 3: Who?

*Who?*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Shehry-

"Cheater" Hassan yelled as his player fall on the ground. Rayyan and I laugh and saw as Zaheer win the game again.

"I am not a cheater Hassan. You don't know how to play this game." Zaheer rolled his eyes at him and then he was on the ground with Hassan sitting on his back and he started hitting him.

"You are a cheater. You tricked me into it." Hassan says. Zaheer groaned as Hassan hit on his head and rolled over to make Hassan fall beside him.

"Stop being a baby Hassan. Accept that you are weak in this game." Zaheer says with a smirk making Hassan narrowed his eyes at him.

"You guys are mean." He stood up and sit back on his bean bag with his arms crossed.

"Really guys you both are grown up now. Stop acting like a child." Rayyan says rolling his eyes and stood up to switch off the LCD.

"We are grown up Rayyan Asif." Hassan and Zaheer rolled their eyes at him.

"I am hungry. What is in lunch?" I asked to change the topic. Rayyan looked at me and sigh.

"I don't really know. Mom is not here and Misha is sleeping." Rayyan said. We all looked at each other.

"I will order something." I said and take my phone out. I order it and while it comes we decide to play another game.

"So Shehry, how is everyone at your home?" Hassan asked me. I shrugged and continue to play.

"Everyone is fine. Dad is planning to go on tour with Mom and Fatima is planning to study at home for a year." I told him and smirked when Rayyan player fall down.

"Look like you need to practice this game again." I told him. He glared at me and throw at his controller at me. I dodged it and laugh with Zaheer and Hassan.

"Rayyan!" Misha yelled from upstairs. Rayyan head snapped toward the door and he quickly stood up to walk out. We all looked at each other confused and stood up as well to follow him.

"Are you okay?" Rayyan asked worriedly as he saw Misha standing outside of the kitchen. She smiled and nodded at him.

"I am fine. You guys order pizza?" She asked us. I step forward and nodded.

"Yeah, I order it."

"It is in the kitchen." She told us. Hassan walks past us to go in the kitchen.

"Have fun." Misha said and turned around to walk away, but I stop her when I remember I had to ask her something. She turned around and looked at me confused.

"I was thinking if you know someone who can teach Fatima for a year. I mean she wants to study at home because she don't want to leave any of us again." I told her. She sigh and shake her head.

"I don't know anyone who can teach her."

"I know someone." Rayyan says stepping beside her. I looked at him confused. Did he really know someone?

"Who?" I asked him, but instead of replying me he say something to Misha and they both smirk at me. I narrowed my eyes at them. I know they are up to something.

"That will be the perfect teacher for her." Misha says smiling.

"Who?" I asked again with a sigh and the name they tell me make my heart beat faster.

"Maryam."

-Maryam-

"Dad!" I yelled happily as I saw him entering in the dinning room. I haven't seen him in a month because he was away on his business trip.

"My princess." He laugh when I wrapped my arms tightly around him. I miss him so much.

"How are you Dad? How was your trip? Did you miss me?" I asked in a rush after pulling back, making him chuckle while Mom groaned.

"Maryam, calm down and let him sit first." Mom scold me gently. I sigh, but nodded and let Dad sit on the head of the table.

"It's okay. I am fine. The trip was good and I did miss you a lot." Dad smiled at me. Soon Saim come and sit next to Dad as they started to talk about their new contract. Mom and Aunty were talking while Safia and I sit and eat quietly.

"Saim?" Aunty call his name to get his attention. Everyone looked at her confused.

"Yes, Mom?" He asked her. She look at everyone, then at him.

"Um... I chose some girls for you. I want you to look at their pictures and tell me who you want to marry." She said to him. Saim look at her then looks down. "Will you see those pictures?" He look at his Mom them at me. I can see how much he is begging me to stop this topic.

"Aunty, I don't think it is the right time for him to get married. I mean, he just starts working with Dad and before getting married, he should have made his career and then get ready to marry. It is a big decision of his life." I said and look at everyone as they give me a surprised look. "What?" I look at everyone confused.

"N-Nothing. It is just... This is the first time you support him." Dad said and everyone quickly recover their faces. I sigh and rolled my eyes.

"I know Dad, but honestly, I think it will be best for him if he only concentrate on his work not on marriage." I shrugged and go back to eat my dinner. Aunty slowly nodded with a small smile and give a look to my Dad and Mom which I don't understand. Saim look at me and smile slightly.

'Thank you.' He mouthed.

'You owe me.' I mouthed back and earn a grin and nod from him.

After dinner, everyone went back in their rooms. I went back in mine and open my laptop to kill some time on the internet as I am not sleepy. I open my Facebook account and went through the new feeds. I was checking when something caught my attention. I open it and saw Misha was tagged a picture of a room and hash tag it #OurLittleAngleRoom.

Rayyan upload it and tag, Waniya and her husband, Zaheer, Hassan and Shehry. He didn't tag me because I am not in his friend list. I scroll down and read the comments of almost everyone that was tagged. I like that picture and drop a comment of nice theme which was about cars. As I went back to the homepage I get a call from Misha. I was confused because she never call me at this time.

"Assalam-o-Alaikum, Misha." I give my Salam after picking it and nd get a reply in return. I close my Facebook and shut down my laptop before putting it aside.

"How are you?" She asked me. I don't know why, but I feel like she is nervous about something.

"I am fine. Are you okay? You never call me at this time." I say worriedly and sit straight on bed.

"Yeah, I am okay. I just want to ask about something."

"What it is?" I asked her. I heard some shuffling on the other side before it get silent.

"You are a teacher and teach children, right?"

"Yes, but you know that already."

"Yeah, actually, a friend of mine looking for a tutor to teach his little sister. I was wondering if you could teach her." She says nervously. I nodded and sigh silently.

"I will tutor her. What is the name of that girl?" I asked her confused. She never tell me being a friend with a guy. I heard her taking a deep breath and the name she says make my heart stop.

"Shehry sister."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally Update! I hope you all like it and Please let me know what you think about this chapter. I know this is kind of boring but in next chapter you will see more of Maryam and Shehry. 

To Know more about my stories or about updates then join my facebook page. Link of my page is on my profile. I will post teasers of next chapters there. I am also announcing something related to my stories there so if you want to know then login there. 

-Maddy.!