Chapter 32: Official Meeting With Mr & Mrs Mirza.

Updating it early because of some reason. Read the note at end to know about next chapter.

***

* Official Meeting With Mr & Mrs Mirza*
----------------------------------------------------

-Shehryaar-

"I am leaving. If you want me then give me a call." Rayyan says as he stood up. I nodded and went back to typing an email. I send it and check all the important files before putting everything away. 

I leaned back in my chair and close my eyes. Taking a deep breath to control my nervousness, I start thinking about everything that happened in the last few days. I think what happened when I tell my parents about Maryam, how they react and what did they do without telling me.

***

"You mean, you want to marry her?" Mom asked me with a blank look. I swallow nervously and nodded. We were having breakfast when I tell them everything. They listen to me carefully before asking questions. I actually planned to tell them last night at dinner but they went out for dinner so I couldn't tell them.

"Yeah." I said, trying to sound confident. They looked at each other before nodding slowly. 

"Why didn't you tell us before?" Dad asked with a confused frown. I shrugged, not knowing how to answer.

"I guess, I was scared beside I don't know how she feel about me. I am still not sure, but I feel that she feels the same for me." I says and my face heat up when they smirked at me. 

"We will think about it." I nodded with a sigh and leave them to think. 

After I get ready for office, I went in the Fatima room to see if she is ready or not. When I saw her sitting on the bed ready, I walk over and told her to come. I am going to drop her office while Zayan will be dropping her back. When I reach my office, I saw a pile of files resting on my table. With a sigh, I sit on my chair and start my work.

***

"Yes, Dad?" I answer his call. I frowned when I heard voices in the background. 

"Asif is a throwing party tonight for all business men in the city, in celebration of his grandson. You have to be at his house in the evening. Don't worry about Fatima, I have already talked to Zayan and asked him to bring here at their house with his father." Dad told me everything. I agreed to be there and went back to my work. 

When I went home, it was empty. It wasn't a surprised for me. I know my parents left early because they want to see Aahil. They are obsessed with him. In family, everyone is obsessed because he is the first born. 
After changing into a pair of dark jean and white button shirt with a jacket, I drove toward the Rayyan house. I sigh when I saw cars parked in their driveway so I park on the side and get out. I ring the bell and smile when Misha open door. She smile and give her Salam before telling me to go in the backyard where all men were.

"Shehry over here" I looked at my right and shake my head as I saw Hassan waving his hand like crazy with a big grin on his face. 

"What the hell are you doing." I asked lowering his hand. He chuckles and shrugged. I rolled my eyes at him and look at Rayyan as he hold his son close to him. I smile when Zaheer makes a face to him and he looks at him blankly.

"So are you ready?" Rayyan asked me with a smirk. I looked at him confused and was about to ask him what he mean when I heard my Dad coming up to us with some businessmen.