Chapter 5: Unexpected Visit.

*Unexpected Visit*

----------------------------------------------

-Shehry-

I sigh and stretch my arms getting up from bed. I rubbed my eyes, trying to rub sleep from it and with a yawn, I went to take a shower. After finishing my morning routine, I changed into a T-shirt and black jeans before walking out. I went in Fatima room and knock twice before I heard her telling me to come in. I softly open her room door and saw her sitting on the chair by her desk doing something. I frowned, walking toward her and look at her shoulder to see her doing study.

"Didn't your tutor give you a day to rest?" I asked Fatima. She look at me and shake her head.

"She give me a holiday today." She tell me and continue her work.

"Why she gives you homework if today is your holiday." I asked her confused. She sigh and shrugged.

"This is not homework Bhai. This is everything that I learn in one week and Maryam Aapi say I have to keep studying to get good grades and honestly, I don't want to upset Mom Dad by bad grades." She told me. I smiled and put my hand on her head. She leaned into my hand, making me smile. 

"Did you eat anything?" I asked, sitting on her bed and continue to see as she try to some formulas in chemistry. She looked at me and shake her head.

"No." I frowned and look at her. I sigh and nodded.

"I will make you something." I told her. She looked at me and raised her eyebrow at me.

"Did you know how to cook?" She asked me with a smirk. I give her a stiff nod and look away from her amused gaze.

"Yeah. When Mom, Dad left me to live with Rayyan family, I used to help Mom with cooking." I told her with a shrugged. She look at me, guilty before looking down. 

"I am sorry Bhai, I shouldn't have bring that up." She looked up at me sadly, but I quickly shake my head and walk toward her before kneeling down to face her.

"You don't have to sorry about anything Fatima. That all happen because Allah want it to go things by his ways, but now see we all are together." I told her honestly. Everything happens because Allah wants it. If he don't then we all were together and living our life peacefully and never get through of anything.

"But Why he had to do this with us?" She asked me confused making me chuckle lightly and shake my head.

"Fatima, it is not that Allah always did everything only with us, but everyone, only difference is that everyone has different problems in their life. Like, Rayyan and Misha. You know how much Rayyan hurt her before, but now they are together and happy in their life. Before you came, Mom, Dad was always away, but since you come here they stop going on trips and spend time with us. I know there were always problems between you and the people who adopted you, but you take everything and stay quiet. This was something that Allah likes of you and he take every problem away to let you come back to us and live like a family. My point is if Allah does anything, then he was trying to test our patience and to see how far we are going to take everything when he had enough, he stop and give us our happiness back. Like it happened to me." I explained her when she looks at me confused but also surprised. 

"What you mean?"

"You know how much I tried to find you when Mom, Dad tell me about you?" She nodded. "I am going to be honest. At some point I almost give up to find you, but then something happen and Misha was able to find you. You know why suddenly all that happen?" She shakes her head and look at me with a frown making me smile. "That all happen because Allah had enough testing me and now wants to get us together and be happy. That is what we all are right now. We all are happy." I smiled at her softly. She smiled and nodded in understanding. A phone ring cut off her reply and she look at me confused. I walked downstairs with Fatima following me.